ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How much u cop them? FSR?
I said I got them from Champs and that they had a FSR.......Which means I got them for retail and they had a FSR............................
grin.gif

What was retail?

:lol: jp

I found roshe slip-ons at Active or Transit (forgot which... but, same thing basically) in soho. They had crimson/pink, blue/light blue, pink/pink, and grey. The lady picked up a pair of grey ones which has orange soles. This isn't the same color as the mango v2s and it's the first time that I've seen this color roshe sole.

Actually, they look "mangoey" in that pic, so here's a comparison shot:

Last edited:
BIG s/o to JEFFBAYSOLE510 for these beauties! 

(sorry once again zaid)

Damn making me feel so depressed now :frown:

JP Its all good, my grail roshe will make up for the loss. But Man they look so clean. Nice shot. They are like the un-blue heros and way better than calypsos! :smokin [emoji]128077[/emoji]

^ What. $460 for 3 pairs of Roshe's?

Yessir, I know it's crazy but these were Asia exclusive only...and Ive been wanting them since last year. I just love the mixture of suede and mesh on these. Plus all 3 color-ways are clean and wont see on any roshe these days. Price was too high but they are my roshe grails so I'm good.

Last edited:
Yessir, I know it's crazy but these were Asia exclusive only...and Ive been wanting them since last year. I just love the mixture of suede and mesh on these. Plus all 3 color-ways are clean and wont see on any roshe these days. Price was too high but they are my roshe grails so I'm good.
lol ^ i'd do that if i found them in my size. nice pick ups.

For the people that are feelin' the Leopard FB's (not retail but i mean if you want 'em)

sz 7-10, 

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=3312

Before asking if the site is legit, vvvvv

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...-seller-sites-you-should-check-out/kicks-crew

for the ***** lol it censored the date "four/twenty" so replace it with "4(slash)20"

Last edited:
HATE TO ASK BUT AS A BDAY GIFT FOR MYSELF AT THE END OF AUAGST I WANNA COP A ROSHE ID OF A YZY INSPIRED CW.  FOR EITHER PLAT OR BLACK. WHICH LINER IS MOR ACCURATE TO THE YZY 2?

THANKS FOR THE HELP AND SORRY FOR DA BEASTY QUESTION

HATE TO ASK BUT AS A BDAY GIFT FOR MYSELF AT THE END OF AUAGST I WANNA COP A ROSHE ID OF A YZY INSPIRED CW.  FOR EITHER PLAT OR BLACK. WHICH LINER IS MOR ACCURATE TO THE YZY 2?

THANKS FOR THE HELP AND SORRY FOR DA BEASTY QUESTION

Atomic pink looks better IMO

I agree with ****ies, I would have done all three for $460. They are hard to find and you found them all at one time and in your size! Great find. And yes zaid, I agree with you on the samples being better that calypsos. The hype of calypsos killed it for me, but I wouldn't mind a pair.  P   a   t   i  e  n  t  l y    w a i t i ng......

Just came home from work and had these waiting for me
smokin.gif

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

Now who you know has two pairs of thunders? Lol

460 for 3 pairs was a bit too high but I'm happy. I'm done with roshes for now.
nice pick up. favorite part about that shoe is definitely the laces.

PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THE BUYING/SELLING RULES ON NIKETALK.

I JUST FINISHED DELETING SOME COMMENTS AND HANDING OUT SOME INFRACTIONS.

PS - COMMON SENSE SAYS YOU DONT NEED TO QUOTE SOMEONE TO SAY "MESSAGE ME"

Back
Top Bottom