ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Enjoying my gamma greens down by the water here in Vancouver.

Last edited:
Where did the simplicity go? I could have crapped out a better design that that!!!

Man They took the simplicity away from the roshe long time ago... Lets say when the FB's first dropped, ever since then all these tiger camos, leopards and safaris just ruined the whole idea of being simple and the zen way of life, even the materials are terrible especially on the tiger camos. IMO the roshe run is no longer a simple shoe :smh:

Last edited:
Man They took the simplicity away from the roshe long time ago... Lets say when the FB's first dropped, ever since then all these tiger camos, leopards and safaris just ruined the whole idea of being simple and the zen way of life, even the materials are terrible especially on the tiger camos. IMO the roshe run is no longer a simple shoe
mean.gif
So true. They need more mesh colorways instead of trying to hard with these whack releases and materials. Ive only had mesh and tigers but i returned my tigers asap cuz they didnt look good imo i just bought them to give them a chance. the nrg canvas seems alright but creases easily from what ive seen. mesh is where its at. so many possibilities with colorways and the simplicity of the combination of the mesh and the certain colors is what made the roshe so great in the first place. 

Just picked up these black sails today and did a little speckle work to them. What do you think?

Last edited:
Looks good. If I'm able to secure another pair down the line I might do the same, and paint the swoosh royal blue. Only Roshe's I need now are Sport Reds, Iguanas, Speed Yellows and maybe Blue Hero's.

FYI, Picked up Sport Reds (New, Red Box shipment) at Champs today and they had a FSR.  Yall should contact your local Champs to see if they got em

Back
Top Bottom