ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Seems like its More of a mint than a green.

Last edited:
I know dude from here in Baltimore. Cool dude and he doing his thing right now with the painting but he's been caught with some fugazzi stuff on several occasions and unless I missed something those Roshe's arent authentic lol
That's fam and all but what has he been caught with? Right now he's getting all of his stuff from Chris S in PSG. All designer stuff, samples, and official early releases.

Last edited:
Nice collections... Still on the hunt for them Cybers. Not trying to pay rape price tho. Hoping it makes a come back along with the calypsos also.
Also on other brother sites... FTL, Champs, Footaction with free shipping.
I need them cybers, sirens...rape prices are insane nowadays especially since I am a size 11. the roshe fb group is a absolute joke if your foot is bigger than a 9. 

Last edited:
hmmmm debating if I should wait to see if fnl is getting them so I can use wc..jesus christ nike just give us a solid gray men's colorway! all these split pack and woman releases is nonsense!
Been wanting these for awhile.  Saw a grey and yellow split on ebay.  Initially only saw the grey and thought they looked awesome, then the yellow ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom