ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just ordered some roshe's from Nike Chicago, can't wait until they get here man 
grin.gif

They got some Roshe's on UrbanOutfitters.com for $60...

I heard some site is selling em' for $50 though. Any of y'all know where? :nerd:

^ damn so mad I missed those :frown: not sure if posted but here is the mid winter pack:

Rd in sept sometime I think.

Lots of colors I saw at hoh. Picked my little sister up a pair.

I wonder why he would sell them for retail..

The seller also has Sirens, Mangos, Sport Reds, Black sails and Mint FBs but all are over priced. Some og mango sizes are $110 shipped.

From what I heard, multiple roshes has been hitting outlet through the asian countries for as low as 30 bucks...the seller is from Korea, so he might just clean the whole rack of roshes at the outlet and put them up on ebay. That price for the cyber is pretty good tho.

s/o DROBERTO for helping me finish my Floral Pack. Been lookin' for these yellow beauties. Out of the pack this is the one I really wanted and of course it'd be the last one I get of the bunch. Hah

s/o DROBERTO for helping me finish my Floral Pack. Been lookin' for these yellow beauties. Out of the pack this is the one I really wanted and of course it'd be the last one I get of the bunch. Hah
No problem man! Glad to help! Enjoy! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Still kicking myself for passing on those yellow florals at the employee store.

I need them cybers, sirens...rape prices are insane nowadays especially since I am a size 11. the roshe fb group is a absolute joke if your foot is bigger than a 9. 
Ugh, tell me about it. I don't really want Sirens, but I do want Cybers (and maybe Speed Yellows). I wear a size 14 and the only guy I can find selling Cybers wants around $200. That's ridiculous and way more than I paid for my Calypsos on eBay even. I hope they re-release them since I refuse to pay that much for a $70 shoe.

picked up my second pair of roshes this weekend, the grey camo gpxs, for $50 with my finishline rewards 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom