ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Seems like some new roshes coming out this October...via sneakernews

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I could find the new Split Black/Atomic Red Roshes? SneakerNews suggested Sneaker Lounge, but they didn't have them and I haven't had luck elsewhere.

Does anyone know where I could find the new Split Black/Atomic Red Roshes? SneakerNews suggested Sneaker Lounge, but they didn't have them and I haven't had luck elsewhere.
If you're talking about the mids, I've seen them at shoe palace!

Woah that white roshe with the silver swoosh and black heel looks dope. I wish it were just all white tho itd look better imo but its still cool. I can't tell what the material is tho
Yeah thats probably the only pair I'll try and grab in that set but that FB looking Iggy has me wanting more pics...

Woah that white roshe with the silver swoosh and black heel looks dope. I wish it were just all white tho itd look better imo but its still cool. I can't tell what the material is tho

I can't remember the source but pretty sure I remember reading those are a women's colorway. Doesn't matter to some people, but does to my big *** feet, ha. Hope I'm wrong

this roshe thread is so dead which is good because we don't have over 400 updates every day, that you guys are going insane talking about a Calypso restock haha.

put these up on IG, thought I'd post my little collection here as well. I love these shoes and for the price, colors, and comfort it's a no brainer.

Hope all my TR fam is doing good...been hella busy with my new job.
Hope everyone is doing good....

when do the HYP's release?

If you want to get them early and pay alittle extra they are on eBay.

Congrats on the new job bredren! Still waiting for a job here. Till that happens my roshe cop game is on "somewhat" of a hold.

But $55 on those wmns black and teal, I may think about that. They are a great blank canvas for custom work.

Last edited:
HoH (pic) and Champs at the local mall have iguanas. My size in stock too.. [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom