ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the Premium NRG Anthracite in a size 12?  I kept passing on them, and now can't find them anywhere.  Thanks.

Second favorite pair. Corny picture I know. LOL

Just copped the unreleased sample of the Hyperfuse that was on ebay for a great price.

I don't have a big collection yet but that would be my 2nd unreleased sample along with my dark royal/tents. (will post pics of both when it comes)

Living in canada sucks because i cant have any deal on anything since no seller wants to ship under 30 or 40 bucks but it leads me at the end of the day to have the same price for rare items as I would for any basic colorways. The choice isnt hard.

I ran the San Jose Rock & Roll half marathon yesterday and saw a guy running it with in some team red roshes. Props to him for running in those cause I know I couldn't have.

^^ if those pairs are what I think they are, haze grey I'm all for it. I also love the laces on them! Just have to wait for more pictures.

I ran the San Jose Rock & Roll half marathon yesterday and saw a guy running it with in some team red roshes. Props to him for running in those cause I know I couldn't have.

Wow. That guy is a soldier! A run like that with Roshes on would've killed me.

For the people that own the H&M sweats, how's the sizing? In pants i usually wear a 33x30.

I have wide feet and the mesh stretched for me.

Did you get your normal size in nikes or your actual foot size? I normally wear a size 9 in all nikes since they run narrow. When I measure my foot it says 8.5. So I went with the 9 in the og mesh. Plus the 8.5 didn't have the thumbs width length from my big toe to the end of the shoe. With these shoes does that rule of thumb work or since the material it doesn't have to have all that room? That was one of the reasons why I went with the 9's it had the thumbs width. But now I wonder If the 8.5 would of been okay.

Did you get your normal size in nikes or your actual foot size? I normally wear a size 9 in all nikes since they run narrow. When I measure my foot it says 8.5. So I went with the 9 in the og mesh. Plus the 8.5 didn't have the thumbs width length from my big toe to the end of the shoe. With these shoes does that rule of thumb work or since the material it doesn't have to have all that room? That was one of the reasons why I went with the 9's it had the thumbs width. But now I wonder If the 8.5 would of been okay.

I usually buy size 12 which is my actual size and size in Nike's. I say get whatever is comfortable for you. That extra space isn't needed for me but if you need it then go for it.

I'm having some issues with my pair of iguanas I got from Champs.. Hope you guys direct me to get this fixed somehow. 

A while back maybe about couple months ago I got the Iguanas from Champs. First time I wore them it seemed the right pair was longer than the left, back of my foot kept slipping. I have a pair of black/sail pair from last year and they never did that. At first I thought maybe they just need to be laced tighter as I wore my blackouts initially. Didn't seem to help even after couple more wears and I tried to ignore it but it got really annoying. My right foot is tad big bigger then my left so it made no sense why it was doing that. 

So i tried to get a better look and compare this pair with my black/sail pair from zappos. I noticed that there is this big indentation right above the hell on my right pair of Iguanas.. this is what's probably causing my foot to slip.

Here is a pic of both the iguanas back part.. the left pair also has a bit of an indent but not soo much. 

Compare that to my blackout pair from zappos I got last year which are flat and fit perfect.

What do you guys think I can do to get this fixed. Shoes have been worn a few times and it's been over a month so I don't know if Champs will take them back or not. Will contacting Nike do anything? Any help is appreciated. 

I think only the women's comes with the speckled sole tho
yea I know thats why I said if....

on a side note. I remember somebody on here was looking for v2's I dont remember what size but I found a size 11 for $55 if your that person pm me. I can provide you details

Back
Top Bottom