ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For everyone asking about how the suede pack fits I'd say it's true to size.

its og mesh with the middle area being suede....picked up the grey ones from fnl sunday night with my $20 wc coupon
Yeah, I knew it was the mesh/suede combo. The mesh has just varied so much on different roshes, I figured I'd ask. I just ordered the grey ones to add to the collection. Thanks guys.

Good to see other people picking up the Suede/Mesh pairs. I took a leap of faith and ordered a couple of pairs since I have a couple of FNL codes to use up. Hopefully they fit my wide feet fine...

can anyone confirm whether the JD exclusives are the women's mesh or men's mesh? plan on getting the navy pair....the grey pair just looks black IMO

nah dude said they were worn with no og box. He said he will send pics to me later on...ill keep inquiries posted if I decide to pass....

also 6pm.com got blue heroes for 48.99 shipped

http://www.6pm.com/nike-roshe-run-blue-hero-sail

and v2's for $46.99 shipped

http://www.6pm.com/nike-roshe-run-soft-grey-beach-total-crimson-midnight-fog
claudinepenney@reeceandnichols.com

thanks, repped you. copped the blue heroes, but im thinking about cancelling the order. i really hate having so many of the same shoes in just a different color. always wanted to get a blue pair for wifey and i (which i did--copped 2) but im leaning towards finding a darker blue shoe on a diff style.. hope 6pm dont ship super fast.

Does anyone have a WC reward card from fnl that i can use? Need to get the black and silver from the suede pack. Thanks

Last edited:
Team roshe just blew up 6pm
Sort of glad and salty . Salty because now everyone knows the site things will sell out faster . Happy because roshe is going strong

Sort of glad and salty . Salty because now everyone knows the site things will sell out faster . Happy because roshe is going strong

6PM is Zappos' outlet site. By no means a secret. It's been around for years.

I need the Roshe safari challenge red in size 9 if anyone knows where I can get them. 

PM me or text me anytime at 305 799 9291

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

I'm having some issues with my pair of iguanas I got from Champs.. Hope you guys direct me to get this fixed somehow. 

A while back maybe about couple months ago I got the Iguanas from Champs. First time I wore them it seemed the right pair was longer than the left, back of my foot kept slipping. I have a pair of black/sail pair from last year and they never did that. At first I thought maybe they just need to be laced tighter as I wore my blackouts initially. Didn't seem to help even after couple more wears and I tried to ignore it but it got really annoying. My right foot is tad big bigger then my left so it made no sense why it was doing that. 

So i tried to get a better look and compare this pair with my black/sail pair from zappos. I noticed that there is this big indentation right above the hell on my right pair of Iguanas.. this is what's probably causing my foot to slip.

Here is a pic of both the iguanas back part.. the left pair also has a bit of an indent but not soo much. 

Compare that to my blackout pair from zappos I got last year which are flat and fit perfect.

What do you guys think I can do to get this fixed. Shoes have been worn a few times and it's been over a month so I don't know if Champs will take them back or not. Will contacting Nike do anything? Any help is appreciated. 
sounds just like quality control to me... don't think there's much you can do except double sock or tie one side tighter or move the cushion material around some how

stop being salty its on the internet just because team roshe posted about it doesnt mean anything. 6pm.com is zappos sister site it has been around for years. Plenty of other sites posted about the deal way before team roshe, kicks deals posted it as well and of course its going to sell out its a clean colorway for $48.99 shipped!
Bro easy cop , youll turn heads for sure
i am debating i can get the royal mints and lemon twist for $200 shipped ds

Last edited:
HEADS UP FAM!
now that I have your attention
Footaction in santa anita mall has every cw that has.been released for the last 5months (give or take some camos) full size run too

stop being salty its on the internet just because team roshe posted about it doesnt mean anything. 6pm.com is zappos sister site it has been around for years. Plenty of other sites posted about the deal way before team roshe, kicks deals posted it as well and of course its going to sell out its a clean colorway for $48.99 shipped!
i am debating i can get the royal mints and lemon twist for $200 shipped ds
You seem to misinterpret saltiness and rage . Am I mad everyone knows 6pm now? No . Am I worried my shoes will sell out before I get to them? Yes . Also I know other damn people posted about the deal but team roshe is at a popularity surge , so more people will see it FROM team roshe . And I don't know if you guys mistake the average joe and a sneakerhead . Most people know zappos but not 6pm I guarantee you that. Infact if your in a class or walking down the street and ask if anybody knows what 6pm is or that it is related to zappos . I guarantee you almost no one will know

Back
Top Bottom