ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Un-DS my Sport reds today. Very clean colorway! (Last size in the store, was my size!)

picked up the roshe mid citypack paris ones and worn em a few times. it seems alot more uncomfortable than the regular low roshes, do you guys know if the insole is made out of something else?
The city pack is made of.uncomfortable.materials . Either get the regular mids or deal with the discomfort and toe crease

Anyone knows what the hell are those ? Never seen them and the guy says they are "h&m and versace special edition" looks like a really weird fake to me haha.

Anyone knows what the hell are those ? Never seen them and the guy says they are "h&m and versace special edition" looks like a really weird fake to me haha.
they are customs. Inspire by these:

Those are probably the attempt of these, and a bad one too:

hahaha bad is a really soft adjective to describe these.

Those you posted are actually quite nice, wouldnt rock them but I like the clean work. Thanks for showing.

The ones i uploaded probably would have been better if he didnt do it on a blue outsole.... 

Last edited:
Kicks crew and rmk already got the challenge red one for 96 shipped, FSR
challenge red for $96 seems tooo high for me..imo when the other suedes go for $69.99 I guess for people that are impatient as hell willing to fork out a extra $26 be my guest. The second photos are nice....If those hit stateside I will probably cop

You guys see the upcoming Natural Motion Roshe?
Roshe's aren't even Roshe's anymore..

Word the simplicity is long gone...even the dude who designed them; orginially for the purpose of being a simple and minamalisitc silouhette contradicting himself by creating these abominations roshe boot, hyperfuse etc. He probably don't care anymore he found a design him and nike can cash in on now.

you could cop them at jdsports.co.uk bro! they're too clean.
Yeah, mine came out to about 117 shipped, and they were delivered within 3 days (from UK to Cali). I got the grey pair, not the navy though. JD Sports actually had a black pair as the image, but I saw the grey pair in the header of their mobile site so I ordered them anyway, and sure enough, the grey pair came. Created a lot of confusion because I thought that the grey was so dark that they just looked black, but the grey is actually pretty nice and you can definitely tell it's grey, not black.

Word the simplicity is long gone...even the dude who designed them; orginially for the purpose of being a simple and minamalisitc silouhette contradicting himself by creating these abominations roshe boot, hyperfuse etc. He probably don't care anymore he found a design him and nike can cash in on now.
He for sure doesn't care anymore. As far as I know, I thought he only had his hands in the beginning stages of the Roshe, I'm sure he has nothing to do with all the debauchery going on now. He's cakin. He designs shoes for the company I work for now.

Yeah, mine came out to about 117 shipped, and they were delivered within 3 days (from UK to Cali). I got the grey pair, not the navy though. JD Sports actually had a black pair as the image, but I saw the grey pair in the header of their mobile site so I ordered them anyway, and sure enough, the grey pair came. Created a lot of confusion because I thought that the grey was so dark that they just looked black, but the grey is actually pretty nice and you can definitely tell it's grey, not black.
He for sure doesn't care anymore. As far as I know, I thought he only had his hands in the beginning stages of the Roshe, I'm sure he has nothing to do with all the debauchery going on now. He's cakin. He designs shoes for the company I work for now.
the mesh on the greys, are they like women's mesh or asia exclusive?

Back
Top Bottom