ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Combo of the Night

that's what got me into roshes - the simplicity. now they've gone and released all kinds of crazy... leopard prints, camo, matrix, marble...
if they just released more colors of the OG mesh, i'd probably buy most of them, if not all. but easy pass on everything else
I respectfully disagree completely with you. I love the roshes for its diversity and bright colors used . The flywires are great and rival the ogs , the safaris are completely loud and gorgeous ,the mesh suede is a perfect mix of classic with suede,the splitpack is a solid colorway with blasts of color . I could go on , but you get me

I could go without any intricate changes to the roshe. Just give me dope cw's in OG mesh and i'll be good. Hahaha

Given the simplicity of the shoe, not hard to see how it's evolved quickly from its roots. There's just so much you can do with it

Via Sneakersteal...

Hyperfuse Roshe at Pigeon Forge outlet for 49.99 with additional 30 percent off. Not sure on sizes, but here's the number 865-453-7907. style code 616325-341

picked up the roshe mid citypack paris ones and worn em a few times. it seems alot more uncomfortable than the regular low roshes, do you guys know if the insole is made out of something else?

If u picked up the marble pack, how do they feel and do u need to go half size up?

Picked up a pair yesterday. I'd say TTS. Didn't feel the need to go up/down in sizing.

Btw, the marble pack is still heavily available at Finish Lines all over Orlando. FSR in each colorway. Not sure why so many are sleeping on these here.

District in CA (510-865-1640) is doing the Platinum Marble QS for $72 shipped right now (phone orders welcome). Aso, they're offering the Bamboo Marble QS for $50 as an add on to your order. Free shipping too!

Last edited:

I'm patiently waiting for these to release stateside; already available for pre-order at End and Titolo.

also, trying not to impulse on these Dark Armory suedes just because they're available:

Back
Top Bottom