ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

if anyone finds a deal for black sails under retail, please do lmk. just got a new job and they'd be the perfect daily work shoe

Same here. Colors are okay but it doesnt seem to really turn out great on feet.

At first glance i thought the raspberry suede that recently came out with the beige speckeld outsolde were great and could be worn my men but after giving it another look they definitely werent. 

Hi Guys, just a quick question, are these a new colorway or it was last year / re release? I know the black sails and the gamma greys but this are the black/white/cool grey colorways... any thoughts?

Limousine
Hi Guys, just a quick question, are these a new colorway or it was last year / re release? I know the black sails and the gamma greys but this are the black/white/cool grey colorways... any thoughts?

This is definitely different , the lining is Grey and the swoosh. Maybe future release

Last edited:

looks good.  i like the red pair that was posted in this thread before

Looks like the women's colorway that just came out recently.

Bloomingdales has their Friends and Family Sale going on right now through 11/17. 20% off your entire order and free shipping using the code "FANDF"

FSR of the new black/white womens:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...-rosherun?ID=814938&CategoryID=16961#fn=spp=1

Suede Panels: FSR of the greys and a few sizes in the black/dark greys:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/nike-rosherun-sneakers?ID=750551&CategoryID=3864#fn=spp=2

Sorry  don't know the nicknames of the newer kicks and I'm not going to call the grey suede Roshes the Samsung LeBrons! 
roll.gif

Last edited:

found a shielh by my hotel picked up the mint safaris for retail anybody need a pair lmk via text 9543093908. I leave tonight back to ft. lauderdale

I could use some help. I'm on the hunt for a size 11 or 11.5 in MangoV1s/Cybers/Sirens/Cheetoshes. I've looked every where but on EBay and the Facebook page it's all small sizes like 9.5 and down. If anyone spots any of these I would really appreciate a heads up.

I could use some help. I'm on the hunt for a size 11 or 11.5 in MangoV1s/Cybers/Sirens/Cheetoshes. I've looked every where but on EBay and the Facebook page it's all small sizes like 9.5 and down. If anyone spots any of these I would really appreciate a heads up.

the last pair of sirens and cybers that popped up on the fb marketplace I copped. Good luck finding those nowadays still on the hunt for mangos myself

So pissed right now.

Logging on my paypal account and something pops up saying my account is restricted ? I've never had any case against me, used it to buy and sell on ebay and that's it and I'm getting this ? Plus they cant even give a reason for all this.

Anybody knows how to deal with this or how i could still pay items with another way ? 

So pissed right now.

Logging on my paypal account and something pops up saying my account is restricted ? I've never had any case against me, used it to buy and sell on ebay and that's it and I'm getting this ? Plus they cant even give a reason for all this.

Anybody knows how to deal with this or how i could still pay items with another way ? 

There are alternative services to send and recieve money other than pay pal just got to google them and for your account being restricted that's a troubling matter because even though pay pal is the best service to use their customer service is terrible. They will not help you, they will only give you escuses. If you had money on your paypal account you should ask them to send it to your bank account but that's a hassle. Many paypal users were f.ucked over from what I've read about. Account being suspended and funds never being refunded. Causes of this is probably they suspected fraudent money laundering or the person sending money might have an account with a bank that they owe money and it might have triggered their fraud alert. Other than that you have to deal with pay pal and their bad customer services.

Back
Top Bottom