ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do these perform in Sand / Water type environments ? Thinking about getting a pair for Cancun next month , waste of $?

They hold up really well in the sand! I thought I was going to have a shoe full of sand but they actually block it really well. (yes OG mesh) Water wouldnt hurt them either, they dry up pretty fast. if you are looking for a shoe to take to the beach and beat up anything over $80 would be a waste of money, to me.

Last edited:
What's the material in this shoe that's causing the static discharges when you wear them? I get extra cautious every time I rock them and touch metal door handles. Already got shocked twice today haha.

What's the material in this shoe that's causing the static discharges when you wear them? I get extra cautious every time I rock them and touch metal door handles. Already got shocked twice today haha.
It's one of the Roshe mystic mysteries! I don't drag my feet at all and man do I get the meanest looks when I accidentally shock someone when I wear my Roshes. LOL

How do these perform in Sand / Water type environments ? Thinking about getting a pair for Cancun next month , waste of $?
Wore my iguanas to cancun this past summer and they are awesome. Wore them to beach and pool. Dried quickly when they got wet and sand wasn't an issue either. 

At this point, they seem to be Asia-exclusives... WE've been holdin our breath for too damn long, and with the holidays approaching, its safe to assume the chance/opportunity for them to release stateside has come and gone (IMO of course)... I'd cop at $150 but these sellers wanting $175+ are killin me...
OMFG youre killin me man.Bad news. BAD NEWS!! AHHHHHH! Why tf would Nike do this to us? I say we write a letter to nike and get a US release.Seriously this is ridiculous ****. They tease us and they dont release it. **** that.

The feeling of regret kills all of us. Just buy the shoe before everyone raises prices or theyre impossible to find

At this point, they seem to be Asia-exclusives... WE've been holdin our breath for too damn long, and with the holidays approaching, its safe to assume the chance/opportunity for them to release stateside has come and gone (IMO of course)... I'd cop at $150 but these sellers wanting $175+ are killin me...
Honestly though, i have a few contacts in japan and 175 is definitely fair and not trying to overprofit on people.

Roshes will never be as popular in asia as they are here, but it's just about the leopard pattern. A few sizes under 9.5 are popping up here and there every now and then but i don't think I've ever seen sizes over this recently. 

I would never rock these to be honest, they do look good and I do like when my sneakers stand out from the masses but those are just a lil too much for me haha.  I can understand the hype though. 

Cheetah print roshes worth way over retail? Hell NO. Haha. Not worth it at all. Save your money people.

Personally I agree that they aren't worth way over retail, but isn't that to each own? Some think calypsos are worth 3 bills, some 2, and others think all roshes are worth retail and nothing more

Currently on the hunt for stadium greens, mango v1's and calpysos in a size 11 if anybody comes across a pair in a 11 lmk! I am currently checking my resources daily to no avail...

Currently on the hunt for stadium greens, mango v1's and calpysos in a size 11 if anybody comes across a pair in a 11 lmk! I am currently checking my resources daily to no avail...

Good luck man. Took me forever to hunt those three down. I need them Speed Yellows. I'll be on the look out for you though...

its roshes year round for me...gotta love south fl btw im back mofos had a little hiatus due to my business trip

I live in indiana and for me roshe season is all year around and I don't wear socks with them. I don't mind at all as long as I'm not walking through slush and rain I'm good

Personally I agree that they aren't worth way over retail, but isn't that to each own? Some think calypsos are worth 3 bills, some 2, and others think all roshes are worth retail and nothing more

You're right. To each their own, but to me I don't believe they're worth way above retail like some people are saying.

Last edited:
I have a pair of stadium greens in a 11 that I may let go. They have been worn but are in great condition.I bought them on impulse and need an 11.5

Good luck man. Took me forever to hunt those three down. I need them Speed Yellows. I'll be on the look out for you though...
what size speed yellows you need? I came across a few today. I dont remember the sizes though....thanks for being on the lookout

Back
Top Bottom