ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am new to roshes and not too familiar with that Twitter sn, are they a reputable source?

Even if they're not, a reputable source here had already mentioned this same info sometime in the summer.

:lol: at all the dudes overhyped & dropped stupid money on them

:lol: dudes canNOT be patient.

Sirens and Knicks will be copped. You guys can have the Calypsos.
*shrugs*

whats funny is the knicks were a hype buy for me ... ill admit .... havent worn them in eons :lol:
sirens are beat & i will re cop
never liked or cared for the calypso's same with the mango's but ill have a set just like the mangos

dudes will be coming in here saying can't believe i just bought 3 pairs for less than i paid for one of my OG's :rofl:

Finishline is silently restocking OG colors as well across the country. They're coming in the Red Boxes so I'm assuming it's another production run. Goodnews for all you Bronopoly Brothers.

Finishline is silently restocking OG colors as well across the country. They're coming in the Red Boxes so I'm assuming it's another production run. Goodnews for all you Bronopoly Brothers.
true

if they do the production numbers they did for sport reds and black sails, nobody has to worry about getting a pair, joints will be on sale at zappos for $55 in no time 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
true
if they do the production numbers they did for sport reds and black sails, nobody has to worry about getting a pair, joints will be on sale at zappos for $55 in no time :lol:  

i doubt they will go on sale, it does say QS. there will be enough for most but they will sell out. the hype is real.

i doubt they will go on sale, it does say QS. there will be enough for most but they will sell out. the hype is real.
I was able to buy the black sails @ sale price.  Now i know the hype is nowhere near the same for the two, i'm just saying.

That's such good news, once again d e beatup is on point with his info, much appreciated!!

Any idea whether these are re-releasing in Europe as well? (since only Sirens have dropped here before and it's quite a hassle to cop from US)

Last edited:
The only reason anyone should be mad at this is if they paid some absurd resale price, and that's on them to begin with. I don't understand people acting like this is a bad thing. I'm seeing all this RIP stuff that team roshe is posting online and I just shake my head. The same elitist stuff people bash RF for is exactly what you're doing when you get mad at one of your favorite sneakers releasing again.

I'll admit to being one that paid a hefty price for mine - but, in my defense, that was WELL before d e dropped his jewel.

Oh well, win some, lose some.  I'll double up and lower my average cost per pair.

*Hits unlatch on eBay for the Calypso" *

Is it just FNL or will NDC get the restock as well.  I'm unloading my Jordans that I won't wear for the Roshe's which are much more comfortable and wearable.  

Back
Top Bottom