ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks and repped. So this applies even when paying via paypal as well? I almost EXCLUSIVELY pay for almost everything i buy via PayPal, so I'm wondering if they're as stringent given you're making payment via a third party... I will def make it a point so try and ship to my "billing" address, although I don't think they should hold this AGAINST customers.
Unfortunately yes. From what I have seen, they block your name/address all together in some stupid blanket statement saying nobody from this name/address can order. It was very frustrating. I had orders go through with my AMEX, Master Card, and PayPal before. Then when they blocked me, I couldn't make any purchases at all, even with another CC I never used with them before. Their own tips even says to get a FNL gift card if you can't make purchases with your CC on their website. 
roll.gif

In all honesty, the blocks I think  revolve mostly around their Saturday morning Jordan releases only so you should be good to go. But on the flip side, I wouldn't be surprised if they implement the same policy for say something like a Black Friday Calypso release (pure speculation of course). 
nerd.gif

My replies are getting rejected, I'm tryijng to tell Four Door where to get some Speed yellows and it keeps blocking for some reason...

ok, sorry for the multiple replies. I'm new to this, and still trying to learn how to operate it.

Thanks

I was on the phone with FinishLine placing my order and the 11.5's sold out as she was confirming my information. Oh well. I'm sure they'll start popping up other places soon.

Seriously contemplating doubling up on the Sirens.... But I should hold off and grab another pair of Calypsos 

From reading this thread it seems the knicks colorway will be slept on AGAIN . Its all sirens and calypsos up in here . It's fine though im skipping out on the calypsos I like the squads just as much tbh
It's crazy how people are dying for just one cw . This is probably due to other peeps hyping them up as roshe grails

Last edited:
From reading this thread it seems the knicks colorway will be slept on AGAIN . Its all sirens and calypsos up in here . It's fine though im skipping out on the calypsos I like the squads just as much tbh
It's crazy how people are dying for just one cw . This is probably due to other peeps hyping them up as roshe grails
There is hype surrounding it, but there are also people who genuinely love that colourway, all hype aside. 

Well instead of hype, it could just be a dope colorway. People throwing the word, "hype" around way too much. A classic black/red nike is exactly what it is. 

There is hype surrounding it, but there are also people who genuinely love that colourway, all hype aside. 

Well instead of hype, it could just be a dope colorway. People throwing the word, "hype" around way too much. A classic black/red nike is exactly what it is. 

nah fam the sirens were the only cw A LOT of ppl wanted aside from the caplyso's & when the missed out everyone's been on lookout for a restock

a classic blk/red nike doesnt need hype

mj cemented that a LONG time ago buddy

Anyone needing those cheetah roshes in a 10.5 ? I found a ds pair in japan i'd be glad to hook someone up with it and order them for you. 

Personnaly don't really like em so if i can make a 10.5 guy happy pm me. 

Last edited:
I respect people who genuinely like the cw
But there are so much people getting them just because their friends told them they were the grails of roshes . And even more people getting it so they can feel good about owning a once super hard to find cw , not because they actually like cw .
But grats on whoever gets them , it seems even my uncle wants a pair of calypsos haha .

gona wait for fnl.. this confirms that they're really coming out!
yeah i learned the hard way , patience pays off

bought the mango v2 from livestock canada for 90 , then they released stateside for the normal price

never again, haha

nah fam the sirens were the only cw A LOT of ppl wanted aside from the caplyso's & when the missed out everyone's been on lookout for a restock

a classic blk/red nike doesnt need hype

mj cemented that a LONG time ago buddy
^^This

This restock is really a blessing for dudes that wear size 10.5+.

Back in the day, small feet dudes could still cop from China through group orders or some ish.

Last edited:
Even if I'm canadian, i save $ getting them from the US.

+

Finish lines restocks are just online, dont know about the rest.

+

Ugly Duckling as a limit of 1 per customer and hardly respond to any social media inquiries. 

=

Just wait guys. 

Just wanted to post me and my girlfriend's small collection before the Sirens and Calypsos get here.

Even if I'm canadian, i save $ getting them from the US.

+

Finish lines restocks are just online, dont know about the rest.

+

Ugly Duckling as a limit of 1 per customer and hardly respond to any social media inquiries. 

=

Just wait guys. 
i have a paypal invoice coming from them..probably won't bite

Back
Top Bottom