ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nah fam the sirens were the only cw A LOT of ppl wanted aside from the caplyso's & when the missed out everyone's been on lookout for a restock

a classic blk/red nike doesnt need hype

mj cemented that a LONG time ago buddy
Word, these were the hardest to to get. Even ebay had no sizes for sale if you tried.
I respect people who genuinely like the cw
But there are so much people getting them just because their friends told them they were the grails of roshes . And even more people getting it so they can feel good about owning a once super hard to find cw , not because they actually like cw .
But grats on whoever gets them , it seems even my uncle wants a pair of calypsos haha .
I hear ya. Iguanas are still my #1 though 
smokin.gif

The green cheetahs? Already released
Nah not those. It was the one with the solid black upper with a cyber sole. I remember when they first released on NDC that was the stock image and everyone said that they had come out earlier than expected. 

Perfect timing. I have a $20 WC that expires next week. Grabbed a pair of Knicks for a little over $50. I'm sure these should be popping up at most retailers so if you didn't get yours, just keep checking your local boutiques/malls.

Just go shipment confirmation for my Knicks! Now waiting for the one for my sirens. Used two different credit cards thats why.

Also, for those who used paypal and had different addresses, I wouldn't worry because I put in a different one for shipping and billing.

lmao @ the guy trying to resell for 200... Smh I just got my pair of Calypsos. Officially doubled up!

This is my first ever collection pic. Thought it was appropriate to do so and show off what I've got pre re-release.

i wonder if the calypsos are sitting on the finish line website somewhere, like unreleased jordans do

Back
Top Bottom