ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got Cyber's in my size for pretty good price. Doesn't come with box but it's alright. I'm guessing he got it from Ross.  

Last edited:
Seems like UPS lost my 2 pairs of Calypsos from FNL... My tracking still says "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since Friday morning. I received my Oreo 5 and Gucci 1 the same day from UPS also. It should have been delivered with them.

Wouldn't they update my tracking if they forgot to deliver? Has anyone like these happened to them before?

Seems like UPS lost my 2 pairs of Calypsos from FNL... My tracking still says "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since Friday morning. I received my Oreo 5 and Gucci 1 the same day from UPS also. It should have been delivered with them.

Wouldn't they update my tracking if they forgot to deliver? Has anyone like these happened to them before?
yea this has happened to me before - it always happens when I have multiple packages.  In my case, the driver simply forgot and just delivered it the next business day.  I wouldn't worry until today is over...

yea this has happened to me before - it always happens when I have multiple packages.  In my case, the driver simply forgot and just delivered it the next business day.  I wouldn't worry until today is over...

Yea I was going to wait until after today before I file a claim... Crossing my fingers!

Got Cyber's in my size for pretty good price. Doesn't come with box but it's alright. I'm guessing he got it from Ross.  
definately a good pick up. you lucked out a reseller didnt see those. ds cybers is easy money...I know I definately would of purchased to flip #justsayin

I've been looking for a pair of Cybers or Speed yellows in a 11.5 but can't find any... I need yellow in my life!!!!

unearthed splits...gotta hold myself to my own word

can't cop more till you move whats not getting worn :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom