ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol check out what I found on one of my pairs. South beach stitching lmao. This pair is from shiekh. Not sure if my finishline pair has the same didn't bother checking. Thought I'd share.

Got my calypso's from denim exchange today. they shipped it 2 day 
nthat.gif

way better experience with them than finish line lol.

Getting my size 8 Calypsos in on Wednesday from Finishline. Going to return it and hunt for a size 7.5. If anyone is in Los Angeles, I'll sell them for retail and tax. Just putting that out there for people still on the hunt. PM me.

Last edited:
Got my Calypsos from the guy off eBay for $85 today. Would post a pic but everyone else has it covered

I don't know how many of y'all is frm the Humboldt county area but bay shore mall finish line had Knicks, Calypso, nd sirens

For anyone in Nor Cal, Finishline and Champs inside the Roseville Galleria had Knicks and Sirens. 

I asked about Calypsos and Finishline said they got a shipment today, but didn't know what was in there. Champs had no idea if they were getting them in. 

The Shiekh shoes didn't have any of the re-releases and said they probably wouldn't get them.

Just received my Calypsos that I ordered from NDC Thanksgiving morning and UPS lost last Wednesday.

Five days late but no complaints for $49 shipped. I tried one shoe on briefly and couldn't really tell a size difference. If anything it's very minimal and I wouldn't have noticed without everyone else discussing it.

Last edited:
Got a pair of Calypsos from NDC and FTL. They both fit big. I tried all my other Roshes to compare and these are definitely .5-.75 inches bigger. I'm going to return them and size down 0.5

Back
Top Bottom