ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hey man..to each their own.. you think its cool.. i dont..we're all entitled to our opinions..there is no right or wrong...

i would LOL though, if I was at FNL and saw dudes over in the womens section trying shoes on 
roll.gif

really, you'd "laugh out loud" simply because a person trying on a pair of shoes that were meant for the other gender? come on .-.

Does anyone know of any good comfy sweatpants from companies such as nike, champion or Russell?

Sweatpants would be great to go with roshes on a relaxed day, but not sure where to buy some from. I have champion sweatpants but overtime the fleece on the inside got crispy as a way to describe it and aren't that comfy anymore. Just wanted to know if anyone had insite.
i just wear boxers with my roshes in public, can't get anymore comfortable than that (without being arrested)! bunch of times people on here recommended H&M sweats, never owned a pair, but perhaps you can check into the stores and see

really, you'd "laugh out loud" simply because a person trying on a pair of shoes that were meant for the other gender? come on .-.
brb, buying a pair of womens pants bc they make my butt look good too... 

edit- was never in the J-game so thats probably why I didnt see the blurring of gender lines.. i do see it in the AM1 threads too tho...

Anyone know where I can still grab the iguana and black sail? I regret missing out back in the summer when I could cop them in store

long time lurker..ignore the start date... just blows me away that dudes be really buying womens shoes nowadays... how the game has changed
who cares if you like em rock em. just cuz theyre womens doesnt mean they look feminine. 

i guarantee no one would say a thing seeing a dude wearing these.

Last edited:

i just wear boxers with my roshes in public, can't get anymore comfortable than that (without being arrested)! bunch of times people on here recommended H&M sweats, never owned a pair, but perhaps you can check into the stores and see
upped for that haha and i will take a look thanks

Co-sign on the h&m sweats. Got mine for $19.99 and that's what's I wear my Roshes with. Very comfortable, next up is the tech fleece like dude above me mentioned.

I love Roshes. Really comfortable shoes. They start too fall apart after six months or so though. You have to take really good care of them. 

I love Roshes. Really comfortable shoes. They start too fall apart after six months or so though. You have to take really good care of them. 

Do you run in yours? I can't imagine these falling apart from casual wear.

I can see that happening if the shoe is being worn everyday constantly out. Mesh will eventually rip, I have 22 pairs so I cycle and that keeps it in great condition

Back
Top Bottom