ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I finally got a yeezy id for a decent price imo. Now Im up to 10 pairs. I think its good to say ill be done with roshes until I find a good deal for some iggys.

Copped a pair of roshes for 15 bucks shipped from FNL! :smokin

Last edited:
DS size 12 cybers on eBay for $103 shipped (not my listing). Decent price for a hard to come by pair. Someone else buy them before I'm forced to.

Ooo moated! Hha honestly, if you like it then buy it and rock it. It's like calling a dude out for wearing skinny jeans.

im pretty pissed my calypsos from fnl came in today and they have dirt on the soles and a stain on the upper 

im pretty pissed my calypsos from fnl came in today and they have dirt on the soles and a stain on the upper 

Aw wow sorry to hear that. Now I'm worried about my pairs coming. Wonder if it's a FNL problem. Cause when I got my hyperfuse roshes they had a glue stain on the upper too.

Last edited:
My pair from Nike has a small scuff on the sole and what appears to be glue stains on the mesh. Bummer, but some some Jason markk's will clean it right up. If my size 14 calypsos were still on Nike I might have tried to send them back.

do the new FNL pairs have the same production dates as the first retros? ^^
I meant to say FNL not FL. The 1st retros released back in early 2012 and these Calypso's released in late 2013 so no. But if you're asking if the pair I bought from ebay and the pair I just got from FNL have the same production date then yes they do. They both have a starting production date of 7/10/13.

Do you think they were worn previously?
I would say no because the soles are clean and the shoe has that fresh brand new smell once you open the box. I think these pairs from FNL are just a bad batch, I'm pretty sure not everyone's pair is bad, but some of us were unfortunately unlucky.

Hey guys my geometric Gpx's just came in, and this being my first gpx, I'm not sure if I sized correctly. All my other og mesh roshes are tts but these are feeling kinda snug because of the material. Do these stretch out at all, or should I size up .5? What's y'all's experiences with gpx material

Hey guys my geometric Gpx's just came in, and this being my first gpx, I'm not sure if I sized correctly. All my other og mesh roshes are tts but these are feeling kinda snug because of the material. Do these stretch out at all, or should I size up .5? What's y'all's experiences with gpx material

Size .5 up boss

I would say no because the soles are clean and the shoe has that fresh brand new smell once you open the box. I think these pairs from FNL are just a bad batch, I'm pretty sure not everyone's pair is bad, but some of us were unfortunately unlucky.

My two calypsos are coming tomorrow. Hopefully one of them is fine. Whyyyy nike whyyyyy!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom