ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the info. I go half size up already in the og cause I have a wide foot. Might get two in different sizes and return one. Cause I bought my og size in the hyperfuse and it was super tighter.
i was planning on going tts and .5 up, but from what the invoice they sent me, shipping already costs a good arm with just one pair. not sure if another pair will take another limb lol

117681sza

JD only has these in 11 and 12.

Anyone know any other UK retailers that have these?
i believe these were JD exclusives, not 100% sure, but 99% sure that would be the only retailer carrying those

I recently bought Nike Roshe Khaki premium from a reputable store, when I opened the package the stitching had some kind of mark on it. I've searched online and have seen similar marks on the same shoe. Is it bleeding of some sort? If not, what is it?

Mine are like that too. It's supposed to have that stained look.

I posted a link a few pages back for those Glacier Ice's but I'm not sure if they're still in stock. One of my favourite cw's for sure.

Retiring from copping anymore Roshes with this pair (Pair #9). Unless Cybers decide to restock, my Roshe crave is satisfied. Picked these up off a guy on the TeamRoshe Marketplace for Retail + Shipping.

I copped the Crystal Mint Florals from the same guy. Hahaha. I got lucky on my Cybers, found them on eBay for retail. All I want for now are Photo Blues and Geometrics, just because.

it looks like something to do with the world cup, so I'd imagine that major Nike-affiliated countries will get a pair of these tech fleece roshes.

Lol I already have a pair man, thanks though. I'm contemplating returning them, or holding onto them for the collection. Damn though, I wish these ran true to size :/.
I'm in the same boat bro, I bought my normal size and I wanna go up .5

I saw Finishline tweet that theyre gonna have it soon, so there's still hope

It would also be nice if they did a special box art. Instead of getting the usual red nike sportwear box, the box could have the countries flag on top of the lid.

Wow. Those brazil roshes are sick. I need to rep the home country and get a pair. Since I couldn't get the British ones, does anyone know where I can get these? Thanks.

wow. i really like the GB roshes. is it really tech fleece material?

thats pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom