ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any idea on where I can find gold/brass tipped laces for my Mints?
you can get the aglets on here: http://www.backtolifekicks.bigcartel.com/product/yeezy-2-inspired-aglets

Thanks, knew about this site but wanted to see if I can buy actual laces first instead of these aglets.

Any idea on where I can find gold/brass tipped laces for my Mints?
You can buy any of the laces here with metal tips.

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/Cat-Shoe-Laces/Cat-Round-Laces

Thanks! When it says metal tip, do you know if it's silver or gold?

Awwww Come'on son… Spend a little it's good for the economy...

Plus look at it like this...

You get some Mint Roshes or Calypso ones

and throw these laces on there…. your stunin' out!

You buy a Rolex, do you upgrade it with a Diamond Bezel or downgrade it and added a Leather Band...

Come'on son..

Leather Laces on Roshes with the Gold Caps...

it's steep but Looking good isn't Cheap!

Wee Allllllll KNOW THAT!
so im guessing the site is your brand

Can anyone point me in a direction for sport reds in a 9.5? Ive looked everywhere i never would have thought they were no where to be found[emoji]128553[/emoji]

dont know if these were posted. summer 14.  wmns cw...good potential

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in a direction for sport reds in a 9.5? Ive looked everywhere i never would have thought they were no where to be found[emoji]128553[/emoji]
There are some still available in the NYC/Long Island area, was able to get a pair at the Foot Action in Roosevelt Field Mall. Call Foot Action if they can do an inventory search. 

Assuming you're from So Cal?

The Footaction in the Santa Anita Mall has them. I think it's Santa Anita, sorry not from So Cal :lol: . Giant mall in Arcadia.

Last edited:
Looking to scoop a pair of roshes for the lady. If she is a sz 7 in women's roshes, what size would she be in big kids?

Last edited:
Google will be your bestfriend, just sayin

Question was googled. Some say subtract 2 sizes, others say big kids sizes don't convert to women's. I also couldn't find a table with the women to kid conversions. If you can contribute an accurate answer please enlighten me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom