ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well my geometrics size 11.5 was cancelled. After looking back I see the material is the same as the white swoosh pack which I have the Cotton Candy Pair...I ended up reordering a size 11 in the geometrics and picked up the infrared 6's as well and used my $20 wc rewards too bad those mofos charges for shipping on the jordans...smfh

Picked up a pair of geometrics locally. Ended up going a half size up on them, as I always seem to do on any pair that's not mesh.

Good to see how many colorways and different versions of the Roshes are out these days. Wish Nike would drop like an Obsidian/Navy mesh pair, not willing to spend $140 on ID's.

Good to see how many colorways and different versions of the Roshes are out these days. Wish Nike would drop like an Obsidian/Navy mesh pair, not willing to spend $140 on ID's.
That's what I'm waiting for too, Obsidian/Navy mesh CW. Like the squadrons except with a white sole/midsole.

Finally got a vnds pair of speeds. Been on the hunt for awhile $70 shipped too.
IMG

Finally decided to take a picture of everything.

Quality over quantity. 

For anyone wondering, 5 pairs in the center are 2014 hyperfuse unreleased samples, sz. 11 metrics, Sample Blue Sail Glows, Sample Tents and another pair of 2014 hyperfuse unreleased samples.

Obviously the og mesh is useless in the cold but how about the gpx material? I'm going to ny next week and wondering if my feet will thank me or hate me for taking them

Obviously the og mesh is useless in the cold but how about the gpx material? I'm going to ny next week and wondering if my feet will thank me or hate me for taking them
 The material is just so thin it's worse in cold temperatures than the mesh, in my opinion. They may be marginally better in wet conditions though, since they don't absorb moisture. That'd be the only advantage.

Finally decided to take a picture of everything.

Quality over quantity. 

For anyone wondering, 5 pairs in the center are 2014 hyperfuse unreleased samples, sz. 11 metrics, Sample Blue Sail Glows, Sample Tents and another pair of 2014 hyperfuse unreleased samples.

Nice, titolo has the hyperfuse up for pre order now

where that GB NM pair?

Went to London few months ago and got the Nike London shirt right from the Niketown in Oxford St in London, ready to rock with em lol

Back
Top Bottom