ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sails came in from Finishline and the box they shipped them in was garbage. Seems like they found it on the side of the road. Did a terrible taping job too, barely even taped it, I was lucky the shoes didn't come right out of the 2nd box. Also that box was three times as big as the actually shoe box and came with no packing stuff so the shoebox was just flying around the whole time. On top of that one of the Roshes didnt even come factory laced and they both weren't covered in tissue paper (not that thats a big deal anyways). End rant.

I was about to buy the size 9's they had but didn't cause I knew they'd be used. I returned a pair of sails a while back from FNL cause of the same problems. But mine were also super stretched out as if someone with a size 10 or 11 foot tried to make them fit. Now I'm only going to buy from FNL when they get a mass release so I'll know there brand new.

Last edited:
hey guys, brand new poster. I added a picture with my first post.

(Safe to say I love the Yeezy colorway on the roshe)

My question is about the Laser Crimson on NikeID, how comparable is it to the Total Crimson or Solar Red? Im intentionally trying for a red october look to complete my trio (plat, solar, reds).

thanks guys! 

My question is about the Laser Crimson on NikeID, how comparable is it to the Total Crimson or Solar Red? Im intentionally trying for a red october look to complete my trio (plat, solar, reds).

thanks guys! 
NO.

Don't do that.

Laser Crimson turns into pink. You are absolutely going to regret it. I've said it about 5 times in this thread, nobody believed me and now you see posts on Team Roshe's market with people trying to return or sell them for retail cause they are too pink. 

Here's a pic of that colorway. (the swoosh) 

Hey guys I work in a kitchen are these non slip shoes?

I would not recommend it because it's mesh so water and grease would seep through and the soles aren't slip resistant but there is a product that you can spray to make it water resistant out in the market.

Like the guy above me said, laser crimson is way too pink to be practical for either Yeezys or red Octobers. I've seen the color in person and it looks to me like the color on the infrared 6s that just released, if you've seen those.

thanks guys! 

Did you get the FB mints at retail?

well that was useless. I am basically sol. They cant swap sizes and the order may or may not cancel....I wont know for at least 24 hours...way to go fnl
What if you just buy another pair (right size) and return the one you originally got, in-store? Free shipping anyway right?

didnt help that they also did a big restock yesterday on fnl of kd's and lebrons
yeah, I passed on that stuff as I have the all star shoes already and I really don't mess with finishline when it comes to launch/restock items because they end up cancelling my order and placing a hold on my card. I think I'm gonna wait until the weekend after I return this defected pair of brons and then cop those GPXs from them with winner's circle.

Back
Top Bottom