ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Footaction, they did a store locate for me and shipped to my house. Box was beat up though, they sent it in a bag
mean.gif
did you call them, or go in store? I'd like to get a pair here soon

My black NMs came in yesterday from shopNiceKicks.com, and I have to say I am very pleased.  I haven't seen much talk about the NMs on this read, so I'll take this opportunity to give a review for those who are on the fence about purchasing.  They came in the standard red Nike box, unlike the country NMs.  

The insole's the same SolarSoft as the standard Roshes.  The lacing system is different, easier to make one big pull to tighten instead of having to tug at each strand one by one. The NM's laces are also slightly thicker, but noticeably shorter.  If you're someone who double laces their shoes like me, you might have not enough to perform that second loop on your NMs.  

They weigh just about the same, but I would say that the NMs are more or less an ounce or so heavier.  Nothing too noticeable.  

The toe cap is also slightly thinner, and the midsole is composed of a smoother, yet firmer rubber.  

As far as I can tell, the major differences worth noting would be the slits on the upper half of the sole, a more angular silhouette of the midsole, an overall sleeker look, and a slightly tighter fit.  

I'm not sure how durable and low-maintenance the NMs will be, but I'll be sure to let you all know how they hold up.  Hopefully this tech fleece material is as easy to keep clean as nylon.  

As for comfort, I'd have to say NMs are better.  They have a more glove-like feel and each step feels a bit more liberating.  

As far as the original releases go I'm pretty sure it's just a mesh upper suiting atop a Phylon mid/outsole. The sockliner is solarsoft. Lunarlon has never been used as far as I know. I'm not sure if the NMs are considered "Nike Free tech".
Lunarlon on a $70msrp shoe? That'll be the day!
Notice the second bullet point.  I'm confused.  Was this simply a mistake on Nike's part? Or do these Roshes in particular have Lunarlon?  

Man, all his Roshes have clear soles. The ones I use in the gym are dirty. I tried using Jason Marks and magic eraser (guess the next step is to throw them in the wash).

Notice the second bullet point.  I'm confused.  Was this simply a mistake on Nike's part? Or do these Roshes in particular have Lunarlon?  
Most likely a mistake. I owned a pair of those Khaki NRGs and the midsole felt no different than any of my other Roshes. The insole did feel a bit different from what I remember, but I highly doubt they used Lunarlon. The Dynamic Flywire Roshes have an MSRP of $100 so I doubt that a pair of "Premium" Roshes with Lunarlon would retail for $85. Keep in mind I bought my NRG pair over a year ago so Nike may have changed them since then (though I highly doubt it).

That being said, if you plan on getting them I'd suggest going a half size up from your Roshe size. I went TTS in those and they tore during my second use. I sent em back to Nike for a full refund.

Most likely a mistake. I owned a pair of those Khaki NRGs and the midsole felt no different than any of my other Roshes. The insole did feel a bit different from what I remember, but I highly doubt they used Lunarlon. The Dynamic Flywire Roshes have an MSRP of $100 so I doubt that a pair of "Premium" Roshes with Lunarlon would retail for $85. Keep in mind I bought my NRG pair over a year ago so Nike may have changed them since then (though I highly doubt it).

That being said, if you plan on getting them I'd suggest going a half size up from your Roshe size. I went TTS in those and they tore during my second use. I sent em back to Nike for a full refund.
Ah.  Got ya.  Thanks!  Well looks like I won't be buying them even if I wanted to, seeing as only a size 10 is left on NDC lol.  I would actually be willing to pay a little extra for a pair of legitimate premium treatment Roshes that used the best tech for optimal comfort.  Imagine having a a Lunarlon midsole, Free outsole, and a Hyperfuse upper construction all on the Roshe silhouette.  Hopefully Nike does something like that in the near future, seeing as the only good looking shoes that I'm aware of that fit those standards are the Flyknit Chukkas.  

Ah.  Got ya.  Thanks!  Well looks like I won't be buying them even if I wanted to, seeing as only a size 10 is left on NDC lol.  I would actually be willing to pay a little extra for a pair of legitimate premium treatment Roshes that used the best tech for optimal comfort.  Imagine having a a Lunarlon midsole, Free outsole, and a Hyperfuse upper construction all on the Roshe silhouette.  Hopefully Nike does something like that in the near future, seeing as the only good looking shoes that I'm aware of that fit those standards are the Flyknit Chukkas.  
Ha! Ironically I used the voucher I got for my NRG Roshes towards a pair of Midnight Fog Flyknit Chukkas.

Hey guys I'm hoping you can identify what this roshe variant that I found is. The silhouette looks like a roshe, but from the front it doesn't have that little extension of the outsole. From the back, it doesn't have the heel loop b ut it says "Nike" on the upper heel.

Has anyone made an all geranium pair on Nike id?

How did they turn out?

Just trying to see if it's going to be too pink, I would do University Red but the sole doesn't come in that color option.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hey guys,

I am wondering what can I do to fix my roshe run gpx camo.

I wear them once in a while, I just saw near the toe is kinda tear but not very big. I just want to know what can I do to prevent it?

Should I glue or stitch it? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom