ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can anyone shed some light: why doesn't Nike just restock roshe runs more often? Some colorways sell out so quickly, and it doesn't seem like Nike has roshes as a type of general release kind of shoe... They have all these weird colorways that don't sell well--what's the point? Are they simply trying to see what customers like to buy? (Since Roshes are fairly new, they're trying a lot of new things, but a lot of their current colorways be ugly as heck.)

I'm really tryna' cop me some iggys, calypso's, and another pair of crimsons...

My crimsons just ripped (mesh) today after playing ball and skidding on the floor. Terrible idea. 
R.I.P.

Last edited:
^ That question should be given to a Nike Rep.

As far as Iggys and Calypsos go, you could probably still find them on the shelf. They are widely available here in Canada at least. Not sure where you're located

Just curious, do you think I should actually ask a Nike Rep? Or do you just share my point of view?

I'm located in New York City///Pennsylvania (college); they're not in stock for me. Maybe they're not in stock because I'm in "popular" areas.

I'm surprised you can still find iggys/calypso's on the shelf in Canada, they're completely OOS online. Y'all have some crazy taxes tho, right? How much would a pair of Roshe Runs cost for you?

Last edited:
These gonna be hard to find?

Can anyone shed some light: why doesn't Nike just restock roshe runs more often? Some colorways sell out so quickly, and it doesn't seem like Nike has roshes as a type of general release kind of shoe... They have all these weird colorways that don't sell well--what's the point? Are they simply trying to see what customers like to buy? (Since Roshes are fairly new, they're trying a lot of new things, but a lot of their current colorways be ugly as heck.)

I'm really tryna' cop me some iggys, calypso's, and another pair of crimsons...

My crimsons just ripped (mesh) today after playing ball and skidding on the floor. Terrible idea. 

R.I.P.

They may be relatively new for mainstream culture but the Roshe Run has been a successful product line for the last two years now.

Select colors have and continue to re-release. Sport Red and Black Sail are still scheduled for restocks through 2015.

There have been particular colors and themes that didn't fly off the shelves, yes, but the overwhelming majority have fared well at full retail. Excluding Trails and Sneakerboots, there have been virtually zero sightings of Men's Roshes at any outlets. Maybe a few wovens at most.

As far as different concepts, this line is the epitome of being handled with the right balance. There have been a boatload of variations (DFW, FB, GPX, Trail, Woven, Sneakerboot, Mid, Slip-on, ID, Size? Collabs, NM, Flyknit on deck) but the basic 511881 silhouette still remains the true calling card.

Yes, there are some less than stellar colors releasing this year but I promise there are some definite wins coming. And there are plenty of products that sit for a while outside of the U.S., even Jordan Retro

Last edited:
They may be relatively new for mainstream culture but the Roshe Run has been a successful product line for the last two years now.

Select colors have and continue to re-release. Sport Red and Black Sail are still scheduled for restocks through 2015.

There have been particular colors and themes that didn't fly off the shelves, yes, but the overwhelming majority have fared well at full retail. Excluding Trails and Sneakerboots, there have been virtually zero sightings of Men's Roshes at any outlets. Maybe a few wovens at most.

As far as different concepts, this line is the epitome of being handled with the right balance. There have been a boatload of variations (DFW, FB, GPX, Trail, Woven, Sneakerboot, Mid, Slip-on, ID, Size? Collabs, NM, Flyknit on deck) but the basic 511881 silhouette still remains the true calling card.

Yes, there are some less than stellar colors releasing this year but I promise there are some definite wins coming. And there are plenty of products that sit for a while outside of the U.S., even Jordan Retro
You're the man d e beatup! I knew a Flyknit Roshe run was inevitable. But still hoping for better OG mesh colorways and better collabs! Thanks for the info as usual.

d e beat up always with the knowledge

Anybody seen the obsidian colorway from the marble pack still available? 10.5 if so. Kind of worn my pair down looking to get another.

Dat resale value!?
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
Guys. I said it about 5 times but I'll say it again... save your money. Those shoes are not red, they are pink from start to finish. There will be no resale value at all, just a bunch of hypebeast returning their pairs because they were to lazy to google "laser crimson" and clearly see that its pink. 

Does anyone have experience with both these and the solarsoft mocassins? I have a 9 in the solarsofts and they're tight in the toe area. Does that mean I need a 9.5 in these? Do they fit the same?

Back
Top Bottom