ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just tried on the Roshe NMs at Niketown NYC and the fit felt way different--narrower than regular Roshes. In fact, the arch part of the sole (where the Nike stamp is) is physically narrower.  I didn't feel any difference with the Free-inspired vertical and horizontal slits on the sole. The material is kind of like a dense foam/nubuck, you can tell it gets creased/wrinkly in areas where it flexes.  What no one has mentioned is that the tape is reflective, which I thought is a subtle touch and which is carried out fuller in the next round of HYP Roshes.  I walked in wanting to cop, but I just lost interest when I saw them and tried them on.  These colorways coulda been so awesome if they were monochromatic/tonal and ditched the contrast sole--could be much more futuristic and clean.  BTW Niketown had the Game Royal and Light Crimson colors sitting with tons of stock.

I did ask about the laser crimson HYP (642233-600), which I read was gonna come out today (gotta have this pair, even if its WMS).  It's in their system, so they're getting it soon, but no sizes were in stock when I came thru.

Took a look at them in person the other day, they seem to be even more comfortable.

I just tried on the Roshe NMs at Niketown NYC and the fit felt way different--narrower than regular Roshes. In fact, the arch part of the sole (where the Nike stamp is) is physically narrower.  I didn't feel any difference with the Free-inspired vertical and horizontal slits on the sole. The material is kind of like a dense foam/nubuck, you can tell it gets creased/wrinkly in areas where it flexes.  What no one has mentioned is that the tape is reflective, which I thought is a subtle touch and which is carried out fuller in the next round of HYP Roshes.  I walked in wanting to cop, but I just lost interest when I saw them and tried them on.  These colorways coulda been so awesome if they were monochromatic/tonal and ditched the contrast sole--could be much more futuristic and clean.  BTW Niketown had the Game Royal and Light Crimson colors sitting with tons of stock.

I did ask about the laser crimson HYP (642233-600), which I read was gonna come out today (gotta have this pair, even if its WMS).  It's in their system, so they're getting it soon, but no sizes were in stock when I came thru.
looks like a mixed review...

I mean, to each their own.  I also have wider-than-average feet, and perhaps high standards when it comes to Nike's design team--if I'm not 100% bout it, I don't buy it.

Palm tree ones are 
pimp.gif

might have to cop, exact release date?

any reviews on the NM in terms of comfort vs OG mesh?
I've finally gotten the chance to wear the NMs for a good three days or so now with lots of walking and some running.  Long story short, NMs are much more comfortable (in my opinion).  I prefer the glove-like fitted feel on the NMs over the freedom offered by the OG mesh versions.  The solar soft sockliner is pretty much the same.  The Free-inspired NM grooves on the soles make a pretty significant difference.  NMs have a more plush and responsive feel to them, somewhat similar to Zoom Air tech in feel(this is probably by virtue of the different material used for the midsole in conjunction with the improved flexibility).  Every step I take in the NMs feels so much better.  Relatively speaking, the OG mesh versions are more stiff.  

I recommend wearing the NMs for at least a couple of hours.  I didn't notice the difference at first, but after some time I began to appreciate the difference.  As you are walking, you'll notice that they're less constraining than the regular Roshes on your feet's natural movements.  It's almost as if you're walking barefoot on a soft mat.  Did you go TTS?  You might want to go a half size up if you don't like the glove-like fit.  

Personally, I think the black NM's were executed quite beautifully.  The fleece-like material's still pretty soft, flexible, and low-maintenance.  They work well not only in casual outfits, but semi-formal ones as well.  

Flyknits are ahead by a long shot when it comes to running, no debating that haha. For walking I find Roshes more comfortable though. 

I think the Roshe's are more comfortable than Flyknits. But I like how light weight the Flyknits feel. They're pretty good gym shoes.

Roshes are cool in the gym; just don't run in them. I'm excited they're making infant Roshe's. Going to get some for my daughter so she can join Team Roshe.

Just bought a couple lunar flyknits, and I thought the flyknits were way more comfortable for walking and moving , but when just laying around the upper is more comfortable on the roshes.

Back
Top Bottom