ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I ordered Roshes off NikeID with Laser Crimson outsoles, and I'm worried they're more pink than red. Can anyone tell me?

Need to get me a pair of Roshe's, been slacking
sick.gif
Roshe runs are great if you get em from Finishline w/ WC reward and free shipping. 

What does OG mesh colorways mean, exactly?
Which colorways have "OG" mesh, and is this mesh a higher quality, or are we honestly just referring to the colorways?

Do the OG mesh colorways that are being released nowadays, such as Sport Red, have the "OG" mesh material, or is it different?

Thanks.

I think "OG mesh" might've just been a little looser w/ the mesh. I had a couple "og mesh" and the new mesh or whatever feels a little stiffer I guess. But ic ould be from lack of wearing

I think "OG mesh" might've just been a little looser w/ the mesh. I had a couple "og mesh" and the new mesh or whatever feels a little stiffer I guess. But ic ould be from lack of wearing

I think it depends on the shoe itself. I have the restock calypso size 9 and it fits bigger than my sirens restock size 9. It's all quality control. IMO the stiffer roshe feels better. Barely wear my calypso cause of the fit. I've returned many shoes back to FNL cause some nines fit bigger than others.

And did I read someone here saying you could return id roshes? Thought you couldn't return id shoes.

Also which og colorways have they restocked already other than the calypsos, sirens, sport red and black sails.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the roshes use in a real winter environment? How does the roshe grip on ice and snow? Because I have the solarsoft mocs and I might as well be wearing ice cubes on my feet. Slipping around even on 1mm of snow.

I usually wear a size 9 in men size. Trying to pick up a Women Roshe CW. Do I size up by 1.5? So purchase a 10.5? I was able to find a size 10, but that might be too small for me.

Can anyone comment on the roshes use in a real winter environment? How does the roshe grip on ice and snow? Because I have the solarsoft mocs and I might as well be wearing ice cubes on my feet. Slipping around even on 1mm of snow.

Probably not gonna be any better with Roshes...Winter Boots probably be a little better but I don't think either of those shoes are a good choice.

Is Team Roshe in danger? Those Flux or whatever Adidas seem to have graphic print summer shoe on lock since Nike is just blessing the women's line with the heat.

Has anyone actually done any real running in these? Like, 4 or more miles at a time? I only have 1 pair and one on the way from Nike ID. Just wondering how they would hold up.
i ran about 3.1 miles in these and they killed my feet. also played basketball in these and on a cut sprained my ankle

Any places still selling Black sails? My Gamma grey is about to die on me so I need a replacement pair

Back
Top Bottom