ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Am I going to need a bot for these GB's, or will I be good if I'm on right at 8. I can't see if they're TLO on Nike. Obviously, I'm new to this Roshe stuff but I LOVE these...

My favorite pair out of this pack. Also a big supporter of France in the World Cup, might actually have to get these. 

Smh man the plug told me they got them at niketowns too, it's a wrap I gotta scoop. Not sure if I should do GB or Brazil though. I feel like I have way tooo many heather grey shoes as is so I may do the Brazil ones.

props for that phone number... they took down my name and email and put me on the waiting list... they will know by monday

All i want are the GBs but I'm going for the Js too. Looks like I'll be waking up some of my family members in the morning lol

You won't have trouble. At that price point, these won't move crazy quick. Plus they'll be on the site around 7:59

Yeah I'm familiar. I'm loving that they're not TLO but I'm not underestimating the demand either. I just know someone people will slip up and wait for NDC to drop the link.

none of these for me tomorrow for real, ended up scooping another pair of foams. it's a shame too cuz these are dope

This site is weird... I can see the page up and add my to cart but i can't check out.
Think they might be testing links. So just monitor that link. I was actually able to check out on the Brasils but that link was up a lot longer.

Back
Top Bottom