ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When are the white/white's dropping and will they be a GR? will they make it to Canada?

Completely new to Roshes and would appreciate some help fellas.

Are these  the same Roshes as these? The green cushion insert shown on the Zappos link is throwing me off. Is that colorway pretty limited or will I be fine ordering it next month?

I've been trying for days to find a Team Sail/Red in a 9.5, but having zero luck. Was this just a really limited shoe? Would immensely appreciate any help in locating one.
http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=3474&categoryId=cat302269&productId=prod741725

they got your 9.5

Heads up to any one in Nor Cal. Just got back from the Nike Outlet in Folsom and they got a bunch of Roshe samples in size 9 for $39.99. Had the photo blues, sails (employee scooped it up), university red, wolf greys, and some I've never seen before. They had some split pack versions in stone/yellow, pine/black, and navy/orange. They were cool because most of the shoe was similar to FB material, but the toe was made of a woven material. Employees said those versions never released. Not sure if they do phone orders, but if you can fit a size 9 it might be worth checking.

These kicks run super small was in my shop this morning to pick up a pair of Brazils since I figured the Great Britains were sold out. Got my size 11 and asked him if he had any GBs left he said he only had a 12 I figured I could do a size swap but when I got home and tried them on the Brazils were uncomfortable and my toes were bulging out while the GBs fit perfect. I would definitely size up if your getting these online half or full size up. http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/90
8534/width/200/height/400

@proto onslaught

Heads up to any one in Nor Cal. Just got back from the Nike Outlet in Folsom and they got a bunch of Roshe samples in size 9 for $39.99. Had the photo blues, sails (employee scooped it up), university red, wolf greys, and some I've never seen before. They had some split pack versions in stone/yellow, pine/black, and navy/orange. They were cool because most of the shoe was similar to FB material, but the toe was made of a woven material. Employees said those versions never released. Not sure if they do phone orders, but if you can fit a size 9 it might be worth checking.

These kicks run super small was in my shop this morning to pick up a pair of Brazils since I figured the Great Britains were sold out. Got my size 11 and asked him if he had any GBs left he said he only had a 12 I figured I could do a size swap but when I got home and tried them on the Brazils were uncomfortable and my toes were bulging out while the GBs fit perfect. I would definitely size up if your getting these online half or full size up. http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/90
8534/width/200/height/400

These on feet pics make the GBs look just right.

What's the sock trick? I got my usual 13's in today and am wishing I would have gone with a 14...
Stuff the toe box w/ a few pairs of socks. I usually go with more thicker pairs such as Elites. I usually leave them in for about 2 days and they're usually good to go. 

Same here lol. If not, I have my sock trick ready. 
lol word. sorry for not hitting you back up that night man. friday's at umd get pretty rowdy and it totally slipped my mind.I'm glad you scooped your pair and as you can see I obviously caved in lol.

lol word. sorry for not hitting you back up that night man. friday's at umd get pretty rowdy and it totally slipped my mind.I'm glad you scooped your pair and as you can see I obviously caved in lol.
No problem. I've experience several weekends at UMD so I know what you mean. 

I got the call on Monday around 5 PM while at work. I damn near yelled lol

No problem. I've experience several weekends at UMD so I know what you mean. 

I got the call on Monday around 5 PM while at work. I damn near yelled lol

Yeah man, I was like damn! I forgot to hit this guy up smh! To be honest I just lurk nt during all my lectures as I'm typing notes so I'm not usually paying attention to my DMs or anything until I'm actually on like at night. But it was friday so it wasn't until the morning and I was like damn I feel like a prick! But I was happy when I saw you got yours. I got blessed by god (possibly for my oop tossing these past couple of weeks) and I ended up getting an 11 at extra butter. Should be here tomorrow or friday. Shout out to @amarano

Yeah man, I was like damn! I forgot to hit this guy up smh! To be honest I just lurk nt during all my lectures as I'm typing notes so I'm not usually paying attention to my DMs or anything until I'm actually on like at night. But it was friday so it wasn't until the morning and I was like damn I feel like a prick! But I was happy when I saw you got yours. I got blessed by god (possibly for my oop tossing these past couple of weeks) and I ended up getting an 11 at extra butter. Should be here tomorrow or friday. Shout out to @amarano
Haha I'm the same way while I'm at work. NT helps the day by go faster. All these sizing stories have me a little anxious. My pair should be here this weekend. 

Haha I'm the same way while I'm at work. NT helps the day by go faster. All these sizing stories have me a little anxious. My pair should be here this weekend. 
My pair came today, didnt try em on yet I'm a true 15 will post the outcome soon

Back
Top Bottom