ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I check their release calendar often and the GB and Brazil's didn't appear on there until about 3 days or so before the release. I would bet same numbers as other two.
Good point.

FNL had them about a week and a half before release though.

Not saying they can't sneak it in...

We'll keep checking for sure!

Hmmmm. What does thou require for the third party acquisition of thy second pair? Lol jk jk. Just my size, think I should've went with 11.5 instead of 11. I'll find out tomorrow when my second pair comes.
LOL   I got lucky on NDC I got a pair in the cart right away tried to check out and kept getting that crazy black screen and error after error.... all the sudden my cart was empty. So I kept trying and got another pair in my cart.. again error after error. No paypal or CC would work. So i logged in on my phone BAM checked out! Turns out my first order actually went through even tho i never got order confirmation screen... so I ended up with 2 pairs. Chatted with NDC rep to see if I needed to cancel one of the orders so they wouldn't cancel me and the rep said no problem both orders will be fine! Sneaker gods shined on me that day!

LOL   I got lucky on NDC I got a pair in the cart right away tried to check out and kept getting that crazy black screen and error after error.... all the sudden my cart was empty. So I kept trying and got another pair in my cart.. again error after error. No paypal or CC would work. So i logged in on my phone BAM checked out! Turns out my first order actually went through even tho i never got order confirmation screen... so I ended up with 2 pairs. Chatted with NDC rep to see if I needed to cancel one of the orders so they wouldn't cancel me and the rep said no problem both orders will be fine! Sneaker gods shined on me that day!

Wow man! You really lucked out big time!

So lucky, I ordered a size 9 for myself and I happend to get a size 10 for a friend when a few sizes were floating around and people couldnt check out of NDC, my size 9 order went through but the size 10 got cancelled due to stock issues on sunday.. smh

Brazils came in today, left shoe standing. Ordered TTS off NDC on release day... Shoulda sized up. Colorway is clean but due to sizing and excess glue these bad boys are going back. More Vegas spending money I suppose

Just got mine from Extra butter. CRAZY fast shipping.

Sadly the 12 is too big for me. Looks like I'm having the complete opposite problem as everyone else. Probably ebay these and pay a reseller for a 11.

I first tried on NDC and for some reason the GBs said sold out so I went ahead and snagged the Brazils. Checked the GBs again and it was in everyone's cart this time and not sold out so I kept trying to add to cart and finally got a 10 in cart and that's when the troubles with checking out started. Was cart jacked 2 seperately times for the 10s. I was able to get a 10.5 in cart and figured I'll buy it and trade for my size. Turns out the 10.5 is perfect and the 10 would have been to small. The whole payment error and 2 cart jackings turned out to be a godsend. Will be either exchanging the Brazils for a 10.5 or if not I'll just return it.

Last edited:
Damn not in DC .. Why do you suppose they are stating you have to purchase both as a pack?  Also, how come some places only do in store only?

Either way I am patiently waiting ...lol.  Gonna be stalking this thread.

Damn not in DC .. Why do you suppose they are stating you have to purchase both as a pack?  Also, how come some places only do in store only?

feature in vegas does this all the time.  its to make sure no pairs sit after the fact. they know people are beastin over these GBs, so why not get rid of all your stock by selling it as a pack

They're a boutique and not really a retail store per sae, so they want to get rid of the both of the pairs and not just be stuck with the Brazils. Smart move by them. In store only I'm guessing to just avoid shipping and paypal fees as they'll sell out in store too.

They're a boutique and not really a retail store per sae, so they want to get rid of the both of the pairs and not just be stuck with the Brazils. Smart move by them. In store only I'm guessing to just avoid shipping and paypal fees as they'll sell out in store too.

**** major, bums.

Just got my GB's size 13 and these do fit snug even with church socks on. I'm glad I ordered a 14 as well. If anyone wants these size 13's pm me. I'll let'em go for retail + shipping via UPS or FedEx which is usually 20-25 dollars here.

Back
Top Bottom