ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

can someone give me the FTL SKU for the iguanas?  i really need them in 10.5/11 but am coming up short everywhere. any help is appreciated

Last edited:
If anyone is size 7-7.5 I found a site where you can get the roshe "Yeezy's" for pretty cheap!
Link = https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail-2745-Nike+Roshe+Run+FB+Yeezy+580573-063
happy.gif
IS the site even trustable?

can someone give me the FTL SKU for the iguanas?  i really need them in 10.5/11 but am coming up short everywhere. any help is appreciated

I went to a champs and ordered them Instore only to find that they don't have them instock 5 days later. :/. Good luck.

Last edited:
Kicks Crew shoes are unauthorized authentic and or homemade...  friend of mine got took on some Jordan 4 White Cements from them, they cam in a plastic bag (no box) and they awful quality.. and his production dates were about 4 months before his other pair from retail so just use caution. There's a ring over in china somewhere that gets the black market Nikes and re-sells them. If you get a shoe that looks questionable just contact your Credit card for a charge-back. MAKE SURE TO USE A CREDIT CARD!!

Got my size 15 GBs in today. They're just a bit loose, but nothing tighter lacing and thicker socks can't fix. The 14s were just ridiculously small compared to all of my other Roshes. Still irritated about that.

Can anyone help me out with the sizing of Roshes.. I dont own a single pair..yet

But i got a mate that offered me the FRANCE colorway for a good price..

Im usually size 10 on kobes, jordans, flyknits

Please help

Can anyone help me out with the sizing of Roshes.. I dont own a single pair..yet

But i got a mate that offered me the FRANCE colorway for a good price..

Im usually size 10 on kobes, jordans, flyknits

Please help

Majority of ppl say to size .5 up if you have wide feet. I know some with narrow feet who stayed TTS

All depends on your feet tho

Back
Top Bottom