ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

While we're talking about sizing, any idea how GPX Roshes run? Purchased a pair of Geometrics in my regular size, afraid they might be too snug from what I've tried to dig up. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

While we're talking about sizing, any idea how GPX Roshes run? Purchased a pair of Geometrics in my regular size, afraid they might be too snug from what I've tried to dig up. Thanks in advance.
Yea they are bit tight too, not as bad as the world cup pack though.  TTS might fit, but they will likely be a little tighter than the OG mesh

I need to post more pics in here and check in more often. Here is one of the photos from my IG.

Also, I have ordered from Kickscrew at least 3-4 times. They have always been great shoes with everything perfect. Scary to hear that someone has had problems with them.

Still looking for all 3 World Cup Roshes tho. I don't get how Houston got them and no Dallas stores got them. I waited and hoped and just ended up losing out.

Still 6 Roshes short from having all the Roshes I want....for now..

Gotta water your yard manggg lol nice collection, top choices amongst the many CWs out there[/quote]

Haha that was like 2 months ago. Can't water the grass after like 11:00 or you will get a fine or a ticket. I rather wait it out. Good looking out tho. I'll post pics in a few weeks to keep you updated on the front lawn. lol

The Image is missing a few more pairs that I have purchased. Working on a Dallas Mavericks Custom Roshe as well. Never had a custom so this should be interesting.

Do you know if the outlet mall in Jeffersonville has a good selection?
Now that I don't know just bc I haven't been out there in a while but you can check the nike store in Hyde Park

funny i was just there is past weekend, tanger outlets and whatnot. the finishline there was great for once. 2 pairs of brons and a roshe.

the nike outlet didnt have much though.

Also, I have ordered from Kickscrew at least 3-4 times. They have always been great shoes with everything perfect. Scary to hear that someone has had problems with them.

Still looking for all 3 World Cup Roshes tho. I don't get how Houston got them and no Dallas stores got them. I waited and hoped and just ended up losing out.

Still 6 Roshes short from having all the Roshes I want....for now..
By any chance, did you check Nike Dallas at NorthPark? My Nike store didn't even tweet that they had pairs in, but had almost a FSR of Brazils when I picked mine up a week and a half after launch.

My First pair of Roshes. I was on the sear for a girly colorway (as im a girl) but most of them sell out or theyre in gs sizes. A little late on my roshe collection but starting to build. My red marbles should be here tomorrow!

All white plain and simple is the shoe for me this summer. Too many shoes trying too hard these days with the cray cws.

Seems like the talk has died down a bit on the Roshe NMs.  Can we expect the France model in May or will we all have to wait til the World Cup?

By any chance, did you check Nike Dallas at NorthPark? My Nike store didn't even tweet that they had pairs in, but had almost a FSR of Brazils when I picked mine up a week and a half after launch.

I have not but will make that trip later on today. thank you for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom