ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i didnt even know there was another version. i like mine better but i can see why people like the honeycomb action. but someone asked me if ID'd it all white at the airport. 
It wasn't released i believe, just samples, then they changed the design and the one you got is the final version. Can see this getting super dirty though. Would personally spray a generous layer of Repel Well.

I saw someone post it on twitter, he said he got it from footlocker in store, I might stop by my local one soon to see if they have em
What size are you looking for? I'm willing to help if you need help locating a pair.

@KHANARTIST Where can I buy that shirt?

Saw on Instagram that nike has a roshe tshirt similar to the team roshe tshirts that came out. But instead of the sole being the writing of roshe the upper says roshe. Tried to take a screenshot just now but the photo has been taken down.

Last edited:
Saw on Instagram that nike has a roshe tshirt similar to the team roshe tshirts that came out. But instead of the sole being the writing of roshe the upper says roshe. Tried to take a screenshot just now but the photo has been taken down.
i saw it, looked like nike didnt do much effort into that design smh

Women's Rosherun FV QS
Black/Metallic Silver-Turbo Green-Volt
$90
667392-001

here a photo of the roshe qs that are supposed to release on the 25th

Mangos for $49.99

Last edited:
When were these out? Limited?
From the TeamRoshe Database:
[h2]Model:  Men’s Rosherun GPXColor:  Court Purple/White-Total Crimson[/h2]
Style:  511881-518
Material:  Ripstop
Stretchability:  Good
Retail:  €90
Released:  2013

I'd love to find a pair of these in 14s but never saw them in that size. They're my grails, along with the thunder blues and purple charcoals. One day, hopefully.

Last edited:
I got tagged with custom fees from hypedc ordering those brazil and gb roshe nm pack smh......never got hit with custom fee I guess its a first for me but I wont be ordering from them anymore

Back
Top Bottom