ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped my first two roshes in 10.5. The OG cws and mesh are just so simple and fresh. On the hunt for mangos and calypsos now.

My Roshe collection about to grab the iguanas for retail tomorrow and some grey hyperfuses. What's everyone think? What's thoughts on hyperfuses and how you like my collection?

Are there any major differences with the NM pairs other than the more flexible sole? Are they more comfortable?

Roshes are like the janoskis in my eyes. Cult following, comfy and simple. Of course sb did it's over saturating of it and roshes are getting that too but I think the regular roshe is still a great line. It will last long won't go out like af1s IMO but they do need to slow down a bit a go back to their roots

How can it have a cult following if everyone has a pair?

Nike needs to release simpler colorways with og mesh. Enough with the hyperfuse, loud colors, weird prints, stupid sunrises and clouds.

How can it have a cult following if everyone has a pair?

Nike needs to release simpler colorways with og mesh. Enough with the hyperfuse, loud colors, weird prints, stupid sunrises and clouds.
Sorry, had a cult following. I agree tho more just og mesh simple cws. Nike needs to learn this is how they messed up foams

All ya'll coming out the woodwork huh? LOL :nerd:

ANYWAYS, anyone with those chameleon ones got pics of the box?

Those are the gpx geometric get so many compliments on them and they feel good.
Those are the gpx geometric get so many compliments on them and they feel good. Should of grabbed the sunsets same material as those, anyone know where to get a 9 for retail??
Should of grabbed the sunsets same material as those, anyone know where to get a 9 for retail??

The gpx geometrics are sick. Simple but with a lot of character. I like that material too but haven't really found a cw that I need to have. Thinking about id'ing a pair if that material is available. Ill keep an eye out for the sunsets in 9 for you, my local Finish Line had a full run a week ago

Saying Team Roshe "MADE" the Roshe might be a oversimplification - however, to those of us that were here from jump, we all remember (whether TRo or not) that this model was already banished to Nordstrom Rack, and the interest of the people in this thread (again, whether TRo or not) is LARGELY responsible for its revival.  There is no real denying that, and Dylan Raasch has admitted as much.  My silly little avatar does not make me think I'm any more responsible for it than anyone else, but I think collectively, a lot of us with posts in the May-July 2012 section of the thread can take a bow that the line is as popular as it is (or, take blame, if you don't like where it ended up).

Everybodys Just Getting Their Sunrises Today But I Just Got My Blue Skys In And Completed The Pack ! Still Looking For Stuff To Wear With It Tho , Any Suggestions Would Be Great
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom