ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Where what you like..

You want us to dress you up? Them shorts that dude posted matches well with the sunrises

happy.gif

Everybodys Just Getting Their Sunrises Today But I Just Got My Blue Skys In And Completed The Pack ! Still Looking For Stuff To Wear With It Tho , Any Suggestions Would Be Great
Cheers

Depends on your style. Probably something simple like light colored jeans and a white tee or khaki shorts with a white button down?

Anyone know what the material was on the original Marble pack? For some reason I was thinking it was Ripstop, but I'm not too sure.

So i mentioned last week or so that FNL was sending stock from their stores. When I got tracking info I saw that my pair was coming from ATL didnt think nothing else about it realy. Received then in the mail today looked at the recent and they were sent from the FNL in my hometown in GA :lol:

Well i could have my mom just pick em up or something and got them USPS, quicker than FNLs surepost

Last edited:
Everybodys Just Getting Their Sunrises Today But I Just Got My Blue Skys In And Completed The Pack ! Still Looking For Stuff To Wear With It Tho , Any Suggestions Would Be Great
Cheers
Just wear normal clothes and let the shoes speak for themselves. I thinking white, navy or grey shorts. Blue shorts would work too but I wouldn't try to match the shade of blue to the shoes. 

Team Reds - so underrated
Anyone in here have any leads on some size 9s in these? I have a 9.5 in the Team Reds, but I have narrow feet and don't tie my laces, so I went down a .5 down from my normal TTS to a 9 on a pair last week and I prefer the tighter fit. 

Anyone in here have any leads on some size 9s in these? I have a 9.5 in the Team Reds, but I have narrow feet and don't tie my laces, so I went down a .5 down from my normal TTS to a 9 on a pair last week and I prefer the tighter fit. 
Check the TeamRoshe Facebook group.

One DS pair of Iguanas and I will probably stop buying Roshes. I just don't like a lot of the materials, styles, and CWs Nike is releasing. I'll stick to my mesh OG's.

Back
Top Bottom