ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Have you tried stock locating them at FTA or Champs? I'm not really looking for them but I've seen them here in Tampa (not sure what sizes).

Have you tried stock locating them at FTA or Champs? I'm not really looking for them but I've seen them here in Tampa (not sure what sizes).

Always said I was going to, and size 11s have been popping up on footaction, just have been pre-occupied when I got to cop and then they're gone lol

Anyone know a good product to protect these? Just bought a pair last week and they are really comfortable, i also ordered lunar flyknit 2's online and i think im gonna just return them and cop another pair of Roshe's. I'm not a marathon runner just go to the gym weekly and these were great for cardio today.

Went to the Nike Outlet in CT, was disappointed no roshe's at all.. a few employees said they liked these a lot though. Bought tons of clothes.

Last edited:
hey ntfam

may i know how much the normal reseller price right now for roshe fb yeezy?

my friend selling it for 70$ ds is it a good deal?

Oneness put up the trophy pack on their site but not available till the 26th also...they look great

Check out the Custom Nike Roshes by GourmetKickz drop on @Massdrop http://dro.ps/b/EBmaEJI
I dont post in here but saw these custom roshes on this website called massdrop. site is 100% legit. and no im not promoting for them and roshes arent really my style so i just thought id drop the link here

A little info on the site quoted directly from their F.A.Q. page...
 Massdrop takes a group of people that each want to buy the same thing, combines their order, and places that order directly with the manufacturer. As a result, everybody in the group gets the large quantity price while only having to buy one (or two, or ten). (Pro Tip: The bigger the group, the better price that everyone will get!)

Last edited:
Anyone know what time finishline releases new shoes on release date? I'm trying to cop the trophies this Thursday and id like to know when to be on for the best chance at getting a pair.

Anyone know what time finishline releases new shoes on release date? I'm trying to cop the trophies this Thursday and id like to know when to be on for the best chance at getting a pair.
669689-100 Roshe w/ the gold swoosh and white upper.

6/26 FNL release. they usually release around 8AM ET

Will those roshe's coming out on the 26th be limited? I've never bought shoes that had a release date lol..but i looked up those roshe's and they are fresh

And the roshe trophy golds will probably be about $100 right? I have a $20 off coupon do you think finish line would take it for the shoes? Should I call my finish line to see if there gonna have em?

Last edited:
What's the deal with these men's woven roshes that Bows and Arrows dropped yesterday? I can't seem to find any photos of them or any release info anywhere. It's really bizarre.

Last edited:
And the roshe trophy golds will probably be about $100 right? I have a $20 off coupon do you think finish line would take it for the shoes? Should I call my finish line to see if there gonna have em?
The rewards $20 off work, but not any other types of coupon codes.

Hey Team Roshe. 

So I can honestly say I'm late on the Roshe's but I was in the Nike Outlet the other day. Saw a dude with the (Orange) Leopard Roshe's on and broke my neck like 3 times! lol. 

Of course I came home and did research.. Am I outta luck on getting these other than a reseller on ebay for a crazy price? (175 is the lowest I've seen for these). 

Will Nike do a restock or what? 

Hey Team Roshe. 

So I can honestly say I'm late on the Roshe's but I was in the Nike Outlet the other day. Saw a dude with the (Orange) Leopard Roshe's on and broke my neck like 3 times! lol. 

Of course I came home and did research.. Am I outta luck on getting these other than a reseller on ebay for a crazy price? (175 is the lowest I've seen for these). 

Will Nike do a restock or what? 
youre gonna be stuck paying reseller price

Yea they only released one time in very limited qty here in the US. Too loud for me as I get older so I sold mine for $325.

Anyone got a FNL link on the trophy pack on FNL?

Back
Top Bottom