ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i really like the midsole^ 

i dont like the "nike" on the back. makes it look cheap

Adrienne: The Nike.com link is the most accurate
Me: So even though this product has the same style code as the one released in Australia in May. They are 2 different shoes?
Adrienne: Yes, it could have been designed specifically for Australia. But the shoes you see on Nike.comUS are accurate. 

This is what the release tomorrow is going to look like. I preferred the other one 
mean.gif

Heads up guys -- District Footwear got their shipment in of the Gold Trophy Pack (Roshes, Chukkas and AM1's) and are taking phone orders when they open tomorrow at 11am west coast time. But you can email them right now and go through Paypal. Just sent payment and locked down my pair. 
How much did you pay with shipping?

Will these Golds be limited? I'll be traveling tomorrow morning when Nike releases these and want to make sure I can lock down my pair. Can roshes typically be purchased all day?

^ idk but I'm hoping that the kd7s and independence day drops, expecially the Kobe 9s serve as a nice distraction on ndc.

me too.

anybody with a pair? how is the sizing? with the Great Britains i went a half size up. my other roshes are tts though.

Last edited:
Haven't bought any Roshe this year but the Trophy Roshe Run would be the first, I prefer the white heel though.

Back
Top Bottom