ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are they too wide or just too long?
waaaaaaayyyyy too long. TTS I could fit 3 fingers behind my heel and the shoe. .5 down was a finger behind the heel. Hopefully the 9 fits. I only have 1 shot because I have the coupon plus reward, and def. dont want to spend more money

I'm sure most people will wait for FNL so we can use coupon codes but just thought I'd share that info for those who want to secure their's now. No size 8, 12, or 13

no flyknits 

I'm asking about the dolphins flyknit pair

damn they sold out while i was getting an oil change the 20 bucks wasn't a huge deal but damn i could have locked em up early. 

I'm asking about the dolphins flyknit pair

No info on those yet. They haven't even been confirmed. I just stole that pic from TeamRoshe, but there was no other info on them, If I had to guess, they'll probably be around the time the volt flyknits drop which is Spring 2015

damn they sold out while i was getting an oil change the 20 bucks wasn't a huge deal but damn i could have locked em up early. 
Naw they're still up man. When it first takes you to the page, it'll say sold out because it automatically goes to size 8 (which they don't have). Once you click on your size, you should be able to add to cart

Naw they're still up man. When it first takes you to the page, it'll say sold out because it automatically goes to size 8 (which they don't have). Once you click on your size, you should be able to add to cart
nah both 11 and 11.5 are sold out. 

just checked out! these are locked up! thanks for the heads up reps to be given here! if they don't work i'll return them and while im at work after release watch out for restocks at fnl and try to cop the size i would need on discount. But hopefully like everyone says these run big. 

Social Status pittsburgh has sizes already (no 9 in the fogs and the 9.5 was tried on by me). Have 0 clue if they do phone orders or not - (412) 456-2355
[h4]  [/h4]

Last edited:

just checked out! these are locked up! thanks for the heads up reps to be given here! if they don't work i'll return them and while im at work after release watch out for restocks at fnl and try to cop the size i would need on discount. But hopefully like everyone says these run big.
I wish you the best. I have to whole size down and hope it isnt too small

was the fit tts or did it run big?
TTS fit like an 11 (Im a 10). .5 down i could still fit a finger between my heel and the heel of the shoe. Im going a full size down and hope its not too tight. If it is Im out of luck on these because they just wont fit my foot.

TTS fit like an 11 (Im a 10). .5 down i could still fit a finger between my heel and the heel of the shoe. Im going a full size down and hope its not too tight. If it is Im out of luck on these because they just wont fit my foot.
 i could deal with a finger of space that would mean it fits like my speed yellows or tokyo mids which are all a half size up at a 12 and still feel great. Won't know until they arrive.

Still the best colorway.

Did you find them on their site? I only see the navy and yellow pair, and I wouldn't be against a second pair at all.

The boxtrolls are interesting looking but not very wearable. Oh well. Also not into the idea of a rosche in my size going for 500 dollars.
I wouldn't be against picking up a 2nd pair as well, but it looks like it just popped up randomly on FA's site in my size. Once I bought it, it showed sold out.

It ended up being shipped from store, so it was probably an online purchase returned to a store. Pretty much pure luck. And it was only sale too.

waaaaaaayyyyy too long. TTS I could fit 3 fingers behind my heel and the shoe. .5 down was a finger behind the heel. Hopefully the 9 fits. I only have 1 shot because I have the coupon plus reward, and def. dont want to spend more money

How was the width

Back
Top Bottom