ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wow concepts has shipped them already. First purchase from there and already im loving how they work

wow concepts has shipped them already. First purchase from there and already im loving how they work
Nice!

How much did it end up shipped?

Had a retailer offer me $160 shipped last Monday and I passed. I'll roll the dice with FNL or NDC. Have a $20 to burn too.

Nice!

How much did it end up shipped?

Had a retailer offer me $160 shipped last Monday and I passed. I'll roll the dice with FNL or NDC. Have a $20 to burn too.
125 shipped. So at that price why not if a code worked on fnl i would have only saved 20 bucks but 20 bucks for piece of mind and a little more sleep before work on friday is cool with me.

125 shipped. So at that price why not if a code worked on fnl i would have only saved 20 bucks but 20 bucks for piece of mind and a little more sleep before work on friday is cool with me.
For sure! Even go $140 max would be justifiable for me. 

Good work! Hope it's not too hard to cop one on Friday!

For sure! Even go $140 max would be justifiable for me. 

Good work! Hope it's not too hard to cop one on Friday!
be on early i remember someone posted they went live before 8est/7central last time. I don't think its an instant sell out like jordans because the last set lasted for about 20-30 minutes.

be on early i remember someone posted they went live before 8est/7central last time. I don't think its an instant sell out like jordans because the last set lasted for about 20-30 minutes.
Yeah and hoping that some people have to actually go to work/school. haha

I've decided instead of paying a reseller double box price for team reds, I'll just use the money and buy a pair of the Fireberry from FNL and use my code. Makes sense right? Lol

I've decided instead of paying a reseller double box price for team reds, I'll just use the money and buy a pair of the Fireberry from FNL and use my code. Makes sense right? Lol
very much so! and are team reds really that expensive?

very much so! and are team reds really that expensive?

Yep... Cheapest I saw was 130 plus shipping and fees from a fb group and ebay was 150 paypal... Smh..

I sound like a hypocrite but I'd rather pay retail for flyknits than pay double and feed the resellers.

Yep... Cheapest I saw was 130 plus shipping and fees from a fb group and ebay was 150 paypal... Smh..

I sound like a hypocrite but I'd rather pay retail for flyknits than pay double and feed the resellers.
its understandable i mean i would love a pair of gold trophy or gb roshes but im in no rush to pay reseller prices

Still the best colorway.

Did you find them on their site? I only see the navy and yellow pair, and I wouldn't be against a second pair at all.

The boxtrolls are interesting looking but not very wearable. Oh well. Also not into the idea of a rosche in my size going for 500 dollars.
They already broke 500 and they're still 9 days out.

Can't believe people are paying that much for the boxtrolls.. Don't get me wrong it's going to a fantastic cause but Cmon man!

ok looks like im a little late but hopefully someone can help...

lookin for the fireberries in a 11-12 lol TTS im a 12 but judging by what everyone is sayin on here i should go 11.5

cant find any websites with these, and im out of codes, can anyone help? TIA

In preparation for Friday:

Finishline, expires 10/7/14:

$10 off $60 purchase: 29DDQY779FP

$20 off $100 purchase: 29DG4MCEW48
Wanted to make sure these worked and its currently telling me - Coupon offer has not been met, please look at the purchase requirements to use this coupon. Trying it on the roshe boots and a pair of socks to get close to the 125.00 of the flyknit

ok looks like im a little late but hopefully someone can help...
lookin for the fireberries in a 11-12 lol TTS im a 12 but judging by what everyone is sayin on here i should go 11.5

cant find any websites with these, and im out of codes, can anyone help? TIA

They come out tomorrow man. Try Finishline in the morning. They were available early on CNCPTS yesterday but they'll be plentiful tomorrow

Thanks for the heads up.
Is everyone going half size down or a full size down?
Are those codes ^^ still working or does anyone know of any others?
Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom