ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Canceled the initial order and applied the coupon. Thanks Evo. The customer rep over the phone was annoying tamabout the cancellation will take up to 72 hours and I might be double chaged blah blah not buhd, i just wanna use my coupon smh.

Does it take a while for your FNL points to register? Sorry I usually order off NDC but I used the early link for FNL this time.

nobody has gotten ndc email yet. usually we would get one by now. no biggie.... i never received any tracking info at all on my ferrari 14's and they magically showed up on my doorstep.

nobody has gotten ndc email yet. usually we would get one by now. no biggie.... i never received any tracking info at all on my ferrari 14's and they magically showed up on my doorstep.
Why don't you try FNL again with the $20 coupon and if it goes through just cancel the nike order?

Easy cop
Canceled the initial order and applied the coupon. Thanks Evo. The customer rep over the phone was annoying tamabout the cancellation will take up to 72 hours and I might be double chaged blah blah not buhd, i just wanna use my coupon smh.
same lol,

still, whatever complications happen will be worth the 20 bucks off for me.

Why don't you try FNL again with the $20 coupon and if it goes through just cancel the nike order?
because i dont mess with fnl on these releases. i already tried this morning and fnl cancelled my paypal transaction. i'm not playin games with 46 transactions on my bank hoping a certain amount cancel and yadda yadda yadda. easy ndc cop, now ima bout to hit this hot tub up.

lol is there a way to use mrrebates and ebates at the same time? haha i doubt it but its worth asking

NDC confirmation email in the cut 
pimp.gif

My email says i earned 105 FNL winner's circle points but on my FNL account it says 0. Does it take a while for it to show up on the site?

Just went on NDC to see if any sizes sold out and saw this. How does the model shoe have all the thread hanging out like that? I hope my pair is not flawed like that.

was able to casually add a 9.5 from nike to be able to size down on these...gunna return these 10's after wearing them for about 15 minutes and realizing they're way too big

Back
Top Bottom