ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

please any ndc.com codes anyone?
embarassed.gif

glad to see everyone ate this morning. Just check FNL and it seems like there is still a FSR. Maybe there were more pairs this time around?

wow just had the best customer service experience the second call back to FNL - told him I already ordered and had trouble entering in the code at check out. it was supposed to take off $20. he didnt ask for the code just said he would refund $20 to my CC after the shoes ship out
happy.gif

wow just had the best customer service experience the second call back to FNL - told him I already ordered and had trouble entering in the code at check out. it was supposed to take off $20. he didnt ask for the code just said he would refund $20 to my CC after the shoes ship out
happy.gif
Same happened to me, even after I used the 20 off 120. 

Nike sure is trying to get all they can out of this Roshe line lol

Keep em comin!

Last edited:
also i just scooped my girl a pair of the DB Roshes...hopefully they drop in men when the db collection comes back around. 

also i just scooped my girl a pair of the DB Roshes...hopefully they drop in men when the db collection comes back around. 
That's a nice cop. People sleep on the DB collection. You can find the small sizes for dirt cheap. Wanted to get my girl the DB SB Dunks a few weeks ago but she said they were ugly haha. They were only $50 deadstock though!

That's a nice cop. People sleep on the DB collection. You can find the small sizes for dirt cheap. Wanted to get my girl the DB SB Dunks a few weeks ago but she said they were ugly haha. They were only $50 deadstock though!
yea was able to get the roshes for 75 shipped brand new. Wish the DB collection wasn't so limited honestly. 

Plenty of stock left on these flyknits. Awesome for ppl that actually wanna wear and Bad for resellers lol. All releases should be like this so ppl won't kill each other over shoes.

Last edited:
Plenty of stock left on these flyknits. Awesome for ppl that actually wanna wear and Bad for resellers lol. All releases should be like this so ppl won't kill each other over shoes.
amen, 14s are still sitting too....idk if that means they are making more stock of shoes or people just hate 14s. If they sit long enough i might just cop a pair. 

Weird finishline still has almost every size
Huge stock or people don't want these shoes?
Either way I'm happy cause resellers get screwed

What's up guys just wanted to know if anyone else here needed to confirm or verify their order with Finishline this morning?
Just did an online chat to add my WC rewards to my orders and one of the orders needed to be verified since it was on hold.

I made two separate orders for each flyknit CW that released this morning. The first order is good to go and customer service added the $20 WC reward but the second I just called in to have it verified, then will have to contact them again to add my other WC reward on that order. First time I've had to verify an order on FNL.

What's up guys just wanted to know if anyone else here needed to confirm or verify their order with Finishline this morning?
Just did an online chat to add my WC rewards to my orders and one of the orders needed to be verified since it was on hold.

I made two separate orders for each flyknit CW that released this morning. The first order is good to go and customer service added the $20 WC reward but the second I just called in to have it verified, then will have to contact them again to add my other WC reward on that order. First time I've had to verify an order on FNL.

So are you saying you never received en email confirmation for your orders this morning?

Back
Top Bottom