ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

seems like that, 

will definitely update when mine come in.
Man. The problem with these damn sneakers is they're long! lol...

I have a 10 and they're long but the width is prefect. Tried on a 9.5 and the length is good but the width was tight. But all stores near me sold out of a 10. Only have 9.5. I ordered a 10 this afternoon on NDC. So we'll see what happens

Man I hope ya'll are wrong about it being too big considering there was no 12.5. People were saying the kobe 9 lows were too tight but mine fit perfectly TTS. Guess I have to see when it comes in.

Man I hope ya'll are wrong about it being too big considering there was no 12.5. People were saying the kobe 9 lows were too tight but mine fit perfectly TTS. Guess I have to see when it comes in.

There's no doubt about it, they were definitely way too big
I wear a 9 in everything, and this is how a 9 fit on me

There's no doubt about it, they were definitely way too big
I wear a 9 in everything, and this is how a 9 fit on me

my size 10 was the exact same way man, and it felt so weird trying to walk with them on like that

Man now that these Midnight fogs are copped I can't wait for these "Random Yarns" to release.

I'm really feeling the all purple and all orange ones.

What are your guys thoughts?

Last edited:

Man now that these Midnight fogs are copped I can't wait for these "Random Yarns" to release.

I'm really feeling the all purple and all orange ones.

What are your guys thoughts?

They're ok, won't be able to deal with getting a pair with a color combination that I don't like, so I'll pass.

Really waiting on some with red on them, or some mc's

They're ok, won't be able to deal with getting a pair with a color combination that I don't like, so I'll pass.

Really waiting on some with red on them, or some mc's

THIS. I NEED the all orange set. Best believe I'll have a post on the Team Roshe marketplace to allow for swaps.

Just got my all black pair from Nike Scottsdale and to answer a couple questions. Yes this batch I would go half a size donw and the color of the outsole isn't really a pitch black but smoky and kinda matches the color of the underlaying flyknit. 

Haven't been on here in a while hahaha. I was just wondering if I overpaid for some Petra Brown GPX's. VNDS with slight heel drag for $95, size 13. Thanks!

Are these "Special Collection - Random Yarn" Roshes releasing in the US soon? RMK Store is $202 shipped to the US.... 
sick.gif

Does anyone know what the pulled country pack NMs were going to be?
Pretty sure that this is Greece : Color-Obsidian/Black-Bleached Turquoise. Style: 652804-403.

The other two could be Australia, Netherlands, Portugal or the US.

But then again, one of them could also be Spain, as Nike just released a pair of Espana Elites.

they are, database is ordered chronologically. style code: 685280-273

and also check finishline this week, they may be releasing http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=1982&categoryId=cat302269&productId=prod758575
Are these "Special Collection - Random Yarn" Roshes releasing in the US soon? RMK Store is $202 shipped to the US.... :x
yes, next week Sole Boutique in TX will be releasing their stock next week. follow their IG

so these are still sitting it seems, guess i might be sending back my concepts pair and copping the fogs on discount, if the blue was still available id cop those too. 

welp scratch that it was a full size run about an hour ago and now the 11 has sold out guess i'll be keeping my pair after all

Back
Top Bottom