ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Trying to check out using coupon and wc but it wont let me. do they not allow you to do that?
What error are you getting? Usually you can check out with any coupon and WC reward. Is it just not accepting your payment? If that's the case, you should call them to place the order. Sometimes they get buggy when it comes to launch items and credit cards/paypal. 

What error are you getting? Usually you can check out with any coupon and WC reward. Is it just not accepting your payment? If that's the case, you should call them to place the order. Sometimes they get buggy when it comes to launch items and credit cards/paypal. 
im not seeing the price come down. When i put the coupon in it shows coupon -$20. then when i put my wc in it changes to wc-$20 but price stays at 104.99

Just tried, didnt work. thanks though
Just place the order with the coupon and then call customer service to apply the WC reward. They should be able to do that for you. Sometimes for launch items, the winner circle can't be applied on the site for whatever reason (experience with Jordans and in the Jordan threads). But I've heard of several people applying the WC after placing the order if you talk to a service rep.

Last edited:
im not seeing the price come down. When i put the coupon in it shows coupon -$20. then when i put my wc in it changes to wc-$20 but price stays at 104.99
It applies the WC first. If your price isn't high enough for the coupon after the WC takes $20 off, it pulls the coupon.

I wear a ten usually but the consensus is that these run big and the only sizes available are 10 or 9. Which should I go for?

Back
Top Bottom