ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did you order through the UK or US site?

U.S. I've ordered from them for years and in that time, whatever the total amount that's quoted to me, is what I get charged. Their shipping to me is always $11.95, but usually their prices are below retail. For example: I got the Kobe X 5am's for $176.95 ($165 list price + $11.95) U.S. retail is $180

So mad I copped the white lavas like a few days ago from end and then the do the discount... It's a 20 dollar difference. Smh

Oh well can't wait for em

On NDC now

On NDC now

haha wow, twice in a row now thats happened to me. I got my nrml order in today after paying about $90 shipped. a couple weeks ago i ordered the all white huarraches for a couple dollars mark up only to have nike restock them a couple days later :smh:

Got a pair of calypsos a couple weeks back from capsule. Am I trippin or did the insoles change?

Last edited:
Got a pair of calypsos a couple weeks back from capsule. Am I trippin or did the insoles change?
For some reason the toebox where the mesh meets the front of the outsole looks weird in the photo compared to the other colors, idk if its just the angle of the shot or what idk kinda making me nervous lol

Yea I grabbed them too when I got the SS email last night. Stopped everything I was doing and ordered on the spot. :lol: :smokin

They do have new material for the insole. I think I heard it absorbs sweat when people wear them barefoot. You are definitely correct tho.

Now... When we gonna see the team reds again? :smokin

Does anyone have any leads to the hot lavas? Looking for a sz13 and only place I can locate is Asphalt Gold but I'm not trying to pay $130 for em.

Does anyone have any leads to the hot lavas? Looking for a sz13 and only place I can locate is Asphalt Gold but I'm not trying to pay $130 for em.
That sounds not too bad, retail price in germany is 100€ for them (~110$) + "only 20$ shipping to US"

I think you wont get it really cheaper from europe

Back
Top Bottom