ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know if this has already been asked, but does anyone know why the insoles were changed? They are not as comfortable as they were before.

Reppin #pacman #teampacquiao

I don't know if this has already been asked, but does anyone know why the insoles were changed? They are not as comfortable as they were before.
When we were out there meeting with NSW, the new insoles came up.  We told them that not only did we (and most other people) like the old ones better, we suggested that they sell the old ones separately for people to freshen up old pairs.  The guy responsible for the new ones was in the room (we didn't know that).  We hurt his feelings.

When we were out there meeting with NSW, the new insoles came up.  We told them that not only did we (and most other people) like the old ones better, we suggested that they sell the old ones separately for people to freshen up old pairs.  The guy responsible for the new ones was in the room (we didn't know that).  We hurt his feelings.
Lmao this is funny to me

Flyknit Roshe = go down a half size
NM Tech Fleece = go up a half size
Mesh = TTS

From my experience, and what others have said here in the past.

Well like the saying goes, "The truth hurts".

Just ordered 2 Flyknit Roshes from END. The white/black cw and the black/white cw.

Total charged on credit card after conversion rates was $207. That's including the $12 FedEx shipping charge. How long does shipping take from them to California?

What's the customs fee limit? Don't want to get charged extra upon delivery here in the U.S.

Just ordered 2 Flyknit Roshes from END. The white/black cw and the black/white cw.

Total charged on credit card after conversion rates was $207. That's including the $12 FedEx shipping charge. How long does shipping take from them to California?

What's the customs fee limit? Don't want to get charged extra upon delivery here in the U.S.

How was that possible if you don't mind me asking? I paid $115 for the white/black cw

From what I understand you can be hit with customs on any order over $200 total. So you may or may not, just depends. Good luck tho! The uncertainty is why I've yet to order anything from overseas.

Should take about 4 days... My order was placed over a weekend and came by Friday.

Customs I think is 200..not sure how end will do it though.

Wouldn't pay more than 130 shipped. Possibly stretch it out to 140 but should definitely be less than 140.
ok.

i know the black pair wont go for much but the grey, since it was an EU exclusive and are dried up i figured they would go for more than that.

thanks tho!

END just cancelled and refunded my money for Hot Lava's... But they still shipped my WC Flyknit Roshe.

Back
Top Bottom