ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Winters, had to size them 0.5 up. (11.5)

Sorry for my bad English, I am a Dutch guy!
those suede roshes - are they much warmer then the original mesh? can they be used like, let say, pegasus 83 or some other similar shoe, in chilly days? btw, both cw's are nice

Hi guys,

I'm new here! Just my story about the Roshe's.

When the came out, I hated them. The way the sole looked, like it was al squeezed down. Then a friend of mine said: give it a try. And BAM I was sold to them.

Now I have 4 pairs...

Newest to "oldest"

Winters, had to size them 0.5 up. (11.5)

Sorry for my bad English, I am a Dutch guy!
I need that maroon suede...

those suede roshes - are they much warmer then the original mesh? can they be used like, let say, pegasus 83 or some other similar shoe, in chilly days? btw, both cw's are nice
They are really comfortable, and the toebox and tongue are fleece lined. I've only had Roshe's, so I can not comment on the similarity. 

I need that maroon suede...
It's a really nice colorway. A cw you don't see that often, even on eBay.

Last edited:
was tonights pickup, only two pairs came in the shipment today and one was my size so you know i had to cop them. Can't beat a comfortable all white shoe for 52 bucks. 

Nice, I like the idea of the breeze Roshe, especially a white-on-white-on-white version. Kind of a new type of "sandal"! 

Last edited:
MC? 
indifferent.gif

copped my first pair of roshes over the weekend from the nike outlet in OC, $35...

not my pic

Last edited by a moderator:

Got the White/Hot Lava NM Breeze in last night (sorry, no pics).

You must get them.
Been wanting them since they released. Got them from END during the 20% off sale and it was the last one, which was my size. I thought it was my lucky day. Then my CC f'd it all up and END released my pair.

Waited for it, saw it on FNL, had my size, but waited a day because of other cops, then it was OOS.

Now today, I rechecked FNL and saw my size and was ready to buy it again, and got cart jacked.

At this point, I'm getting these damn shoes based on principle.

Back
Top Bottom