ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just got my Calypsos in and Damn are they comfy lol I still prefer the grip that came with the previous in-sole but these new ones are quite comfy. I've been thinking about tracking down a pair of the og in some outlet somewhere just to have the in-sole to throw into these lol

Anyone have pics of the mango v3 breeze from Europe?
You mean these? All I found was the few posted on sites like team roshe, don't think there is a planned us drop yet. personally I think they would look better without the speckles, feel like that look has been way overplayed with all the Nike ID options people have made. Still a good look.

Looks a lot different in this pic not really sure if thats a filter but not really feeling "mango" from this pic alone. 

Last edited:

This is the pair I'm referring to, found them on End and Pro-direct. Waited to long to purchase and I missed out on sz 13. These don't have the specs and the tabs are volt, which I like.

This is the pair I'm referring to, found them on End and Pro-direct. Waited to long to purchase and I missed out on sz 13. These don't have the specs and the tabs are volt, which I like.
ya that actually looks like Mango lol i didn't even knew these released ive been way behind on roshes since the Breeze came out. Still havent made up my mind on them curious how they hold up compared to mesh. I do hope they continue to make the NM though just wish they would add it to more than the Flyknit/BR.

Will NDC be getting the (White/Black/)Hot Lavas? My size is on FNL (for now) but I live in Hawaii and I'd rather not pay pay 25 for shipping.

Last edited:
So I have these

... And the insole is make of this soft felt like material. Can anyone confirm that their Flyknit Roshes have the same insole?

Yeah, that's pretty standard now.
seriously HATE the fact that they went this route.  the new insoles pick up lint a lot easier and don't feel as comfy as the OG soles.  the OG soles were a lot easier to clean as well...

i know this was brought up by teamroshe during their campus visit, but was there any justification as to why this decision was made?

It wasn't a discussion point, more of an "oh, by the way" when we were leaving.  I think they felt (no pun intended) that it had more of a "premium" feel to it.  I understand the thought process behind it, but I'm with you - the OG insoles are more comfortable and easier to maintain.

It wasn't a discussion point, more of an "oh, by the way" when we were leaving.  I think they felt (no pun intended) that it had more of a "premium" feel to it.  I understand the thought process behind it, but I'm with you - the OG insoles are more comfortable and easier to maintain.
understood...thanks for the clarification.  the felt insoles just stay in the box and i swap in my older OG insoles whenever i wear my newer roshes.  

:lol: on the flipside if they would have originally been the furry insoles and switched to the plain rubber or whatever they are, people would complain about Nike cutting corners and going cheap.

Last edited:
planning on copping the regular Roshes (Black/Anthracite)...is there any place i can cop below retail with a coupon code or something??? also wanted the Tiger Camo Roshes...anywhere still got em for retail???

Back
Top Bottom