ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Noob question so thanks in advance.

When was the last time they made an all white pair of rosches and are they around somewhere still? Need an all white sneaker for work and its gotta be as comfortable as possible.

When was the last time they made an all white pair of rosches and are they around somewhere still? Need an all white sneaker for work and its gotta be as comfortable as possible.
For actual comfort, go with the all white Huarache.

the most comfortable all white shoe would have to go to the all white ultra boost.  unfortunately they're sold out everywhere and you'd have to pay ridiculous reseller prices all thanks to this...

They have all white Roshe Breathes. Comfortable shoe, i have the mint ones.

For actual comfort, go with the all white Huarache.

Thanks gonna check em out

the most comfortable all white shoe would have to go to the all white ultra boost.  unfortunately they're sold out everywhere and you'd have to pay ridiculous reseller prices all thanks to this...

yeah just looking for a semi cheap shoe for work although Id really be doing it in some boosts lol. I cant be worried about depreciating while working lol thanks anyways

They have all white Roshe Breathes. Comfortable shoe, i have the mint ones.
Ill check these out too thanks

you boys might want to know these hit today !

Are the soles of the jacquards bigger than OG roshes? I thought I was going crazy but went to Niketown today and they sure look bigger (the shoes were the same size before you ask).

Regret retiring these....[/quote]
I've been finished with Roshes for a minute (though I'm loving the triple black mesh ones for everyday quick errands), but these are one of my top shoes. Super clean and comfy, and I actually got quite a few compliments on them the few times I wore it. 

For my dmv folks, seen the Red October Roshe one at Sports Zone today at Springfield Mall. Not sure on sizes left thou

My pairs came in today, wasn't feeling these all too much after having in hand.

I guess I was just expecting A little bit more of on the brighter side.

The more I keep checking them out on trying to convince my self

I guess they alright.

Are the Red Octobers going to be released as a GR later on or are they just hitting select retailers?

I got the roshe all black fleece. They look super dope but after trying them on, the fleece already looks worn out and attracts hella dust. 

I ended up returning them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom