ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Speaking to anyone who's owned the tech fleece for a while, is there any stretching or improvement in fit after wearing it for a while? I wear 9 on mesh roshe and got a 9.5 in tech but the toe box is still kinda tight. Idk whether to return and get a 10 or stick with these

Name of these???

Can anyone comment on sizing the 2015 Fleece tech pack roshe? I've heard some things about the toebox being weird? One thing I don't want is it looking like my toe is buldging out like it does with 10.5 regular roshe's (Calypso's are all I have atm) but also not to big... Should I go 11?

Can anyone comment on sizing the 2015 Fleece tech pack roshe? I've heard some things about the toebox being weird? One thing I don't want is it looking like my toe is buldging out like it does with 10.5 regular roshe's (Calypso's are all I have atm) but also not to big... Should I go 11?

If 10.5 fits you comfortable in your other roshes go a half size up from there. That's what I did.

that winter pack hasnt arrived yet at Finishline..... should arrive soon (sometime this month) i can try to update the thread when we receive. 

I don't get how people say you can't run in these, okay maybe it wasn't intended for running initially but technically the air max 95 is a running shoe. It's all about how the individual person likes the feel of the shoe.

Sorry for the random vent but it just doesn't add up to me.

I'd rather run barefoot than in Roshes. Twisted my ankle in them on the street once. I guess the upper just doesn't have much support... I'm sure its no problem for some but it definitely aint for me.

I'd rather run barefoot than in Roshes. Twisted my ankle in them on the street once. I guess the upper just doesn't have much support... I'm sure its no problem for some but it definitely aint for me.
that's your fault for running in roshe. this shoe is not designed for running. the only advantage from roshe than running barefoot is just more cushioning, but with that thick sole, your feet could slip every now and then. Roshe doesn't have an upper support for heavy workout. Supposedly you can use them in the gym and training, but not any workout that require quicksteps. Even with roshe flywire (2013 i think) I still doesn't recommend it.

I didn't put on a pair of Roshes to go for a run... I had em on and me and boys started throwing the foot ball around in the street and I hurt my ankle. I'm not bashing the shoe for not being a performance model.

Technically, the Air Max 95 *WAS* a running shoe, but you're not going to see many people running in them now.  Technologies evolve.

But, I definitely get the "I didn't intend to run around but now I am and I'm wearing Roshes" moment.  I'm just praying I don't break an ankle.

that winter pack hasnt arrived yet at Finishline..... should arrive soon (sometime this month) i can try to update the thread when we receive. 
Did the Winter pack to your store yet and are they still scheduled to release on October 20th?

Did the Winter pack to your store yet and are they still scheduled to release on October 20th?
Im the Lifestyle buyer, we have not received them yet to our warehouse.. i dont think these will have a launch date.. these are a Finishline mall exclusive. 

-Fresh 

Im the Lifestyle buyer, we have not received them yet to our warehouse.. i dont think these will have a launch date.. these are a Finishline mall exclusive. 

-Fresh 
Ok cool thanks! I think they're going to be sold online too though because they already have a link with the shoes up. It just states SOLD OUT because they haven't officially released yet I believe.

Last edited:

-Fresh 
Ok cool thanks! I think they're going to be sold online too though because they already have a link with the shoes up. It just states SOLD OUT because they haven't officially released yet I believe.
because there is not inventory, as soon as we get inventory the sizes will populate....

as of right now i can see these getting received and going online mid/late next week.

im in for at least one color.

Back
Top Bottom