ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thank you! Any idea about the price (the article doesn't mention it)?

Also, do you think major retail shops will release it on Sept 1? I ask, because I never buy shoes online (prefer to test them in store). I doubt they will be available only on the Nike website.

Also, do you think major retail shops will release it on Sept 1? I ask, because I never buy shoes online (prefer to test them in store). I doubt they will be available only on the Nike website.

Nike will probably go big with the Roshe Two in terms of stockists I expect a bigger focus on the in the week leading upto the release, I'm guessing the retail will be £80-£90. I'm just guessing mind you so I could be wrong!

I wonder what the 3 layers of cushioning is they talk about. I'm guessing lunar, phylon, and whatever the insole is made of....

$90 for the regular
$130 for the Flyknits

To achieve the ultimate underfoot comfort, the Nike Roshe Two pairs dual-density memory foam in the insole with a new innovative outsole that has been cored to improve flexibility and allow each waffle to move independently. Combined with a new, tri-fusion IU midsole, it features three unique densities to deliver targeted compression and durability that doesn’t pack out by the end of the day. The lowest density is directly underfoot for enhanced cushioning, while higher surface density on the outsole provides impact protection.
Huh, so the midsole is gonna be dual/triple density after all, much like the Lunar Eclipse series. 
 Nike designers tackle this necessity via engineered materials. In particular, the Nike Roshe Two features a minimal upper that forms to its wearer’s foot, while lofted groves add flexibility and a supplemental foam layer provides additional cushioning. 
The foam-based upper looks intriguing as well; can't wait to try on a pair!

Last edited:
From afew-store

Wanted to provide some info on the Roshe 2.

First and foremost your Roshe 2 destination will be the Finish Line 

Flyknit 2 is @ $130 and will drop 9/1 .. we will have 5 colors and expect these to be gone VERY FAST (thats the most info i can give there)

Roshe 2 is  @ $90 and will also drop 9/1 .. We will have 5 colors, expect Iguana to be gone VERY FAST 

two more versions will hit a few months later and be gone VERY FAST as well..... 

Overall Roshe 2 looks and feels great, i dont know how Nike got the price down to $90... when you see it /feel it and actually walk in it you will see what i mean. 

From the info i have, you WILL NOT see the Roshe 2 at most major shoe chains.

Again Finish Line will be your Roshe 2 destination! 

Huh, so the midsole is gonna be dual/triple density after all, much like the Lunar Eclipse series. 
Expect the same feel, accept the Lunar Eclipse retailed at $130-150 non knit.... the Roshe $90 inline version is a STEAL.

The knit at $130 is also a steal considering the technology... 

I cant wait to hear your opinions when you guys get a chance to try these on. 

Also TTS for regular and knit 

Last edited:

Wanted to provide some info on the Roshe 2.

First and foremost your Roshe 2 destination will be the Finish Line 

Flyknit 2 is @ $130 and will drop 9/1 .. we will have 5 colors and expect these to be gone VERY FAST (thats the most info i can give there)

Roshe 2 is  @ $90 and will also drop 9/1 .. We will have 5 colors, expect Iguana to be gone VERY FAST 

two more versions will hit a few months later and be gone VERY FAST as well..... 

Overall Roshe 2 looks and feels great, i dont know how Nike got the price down to $90... when you see it /feel it and actually walk in it you will see what i mean. 

From the info i have, you WILL NOT see the Roshe 2 at most major shoe chains.

Again Finish Line will be your Roshe 2 destination! 
Thank you for the info! Any idea about UK retailers and which ones will have the Roshe Two? Also, I live in a small UK town and I hope I will get the Iguana on opening day (or the day after). Do you think it's possible?

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the 2's to release a sport red/grey/sail colorway....those are hands down my favorite Roshe colorway. Should have doubled up on those 

So, my gf went to a few retailers here in the UK and asked when the Roshe Two's will launch there and of course, they couldn't give her a proper answer. Some said late August (which I think is now) or early October. It can't be late August as they officially launch on the 1st of September and I really won't wait until October to get them. If retailers don't release them on the 1st-2nd of Sept, I will probably order them online from the official Nike website.

The problem is that I have never ordered shoes online and am afraid of chosing the wrong size. My current Roshe One's are size 9.5 and fit very well. I will probably order the same size for the Two's or 10 if they don't have 9.5. Better to end up with a bit bigger then smaller shoes.

What do you guys think of all this? Thank you.

Last edited:

So, my gf went to a few retailers here in the UK and asked when the Roshe Two's will launch there and of course, they couldn't give her a proper answer. Some said late August (which I think is now) or early October. It can't be late August as they officially launch on the 1st of September and I really won't wait until October to get them. If retailers don't release them on the 1st-2nd of Sept, I will probably order them online from the official Nike website.

The problem is that I have never ordered shoes online and am afraid of chosing the wrong size. My current Roshe One's are size 9.5 and fit very well. I will probably order the same size for the Two's or 10 if they don't have 9.5. Better to end up with a bit bigger then smaller shoes.

What do you guys think of all this? Thank you.
Just be patient.  Once we get closer to release there will be pairs leaked out and you'll get some reviews with more info on sizing.  No guarantee they will size the same as the OGs since they've gone to an inner sock liner design.  My guess is that you'll be able to get them in the UK but even if you have to mail order, it will be fine.  These are simple lifestyle shoes so they should not be too difficult to get a good fit compared to something like a basketball sneaker.  

Sorry if this is a stupid question as I am fairly new to this, but will there be ID for the 2's and if so, at launch or later down the line?

Back
Top Bottom