ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Expect the same feel, accept the Lunar Eclipse retailed at $130-150 non knit.... the Roshe $90 inline version is a STEAL.

The knit at $130 is also a steal considering the technology... 

I cant wait to hear your opinions when you guys get a chance to try these on. 

Also TTS for regular and knit 

Thanks for the info. Can you give us some info on the insoles? Will they be rubber like the 1st generation of Roshes, before they switched to that cloth-like insole? I really love my first few pairs because I love going sockless. Can't do it in my Flyknit pair because I'm afraid that insole might absorb sweat and cause them to stink.

Sorry if this is a stupid question as I am fairly new to this, but will there be ID for the 2's and if so, at launch or later down the line?
I would almost bet the house there will be an ID, since the ID for the Roshe One was a smash hit.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were close to the launch (within 6 weeks, maybe?  Almost definitely in time for Christmas).

I would almost bet the house there will be an ID, since the ID for the Roshe One was a smash hit.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were close to the launch (within 6 weeks, maybe?  Almost definitely in time for Christmas).
Great news man, repped. I wanna make a Black flyknit pair with Gold swoosh. Been holding off on making a Roshe One ID in that colourway because I like the silhouette of the Two's better.

Thanks for the info. Can you give us some info on the insoles? Will they be rubber like the 1st generation of Roshes, before they switched to that cloth-like insole? I really love my first few pairs because I love going sockless. Can't do it in my Flyknit pair because I'm afraid that insole might absorb sweat and cause them to stink.
Definitely not the solarsoft insoles the OG Roshe Runs had. 

Apparently these are memory foam insoles though...
 To achieve the ultimate underfoot comfort, the Nike Roshe Two pairs dual-density memory foam in the insole with a new innovative outsole that has been cored to improve flexibility and allow each waffle to move independently.

Picked these up for 70

On-feet look via Exclucity (looks like the tongue on the Twos is considerably taller than on the Runs/Ones) : 

Does anyone know yet how they fit compared to the Ones? And are they as comfortable compared to the OG Mesh Roshes?

Does anyone know yet how they fit compared to the Ones? And are they as comfortable compared to the OG Mesh Roshes?

They are a bit more snug than the Ones, especially through the midfoot. I still went TTS though, wouldn't size up it's just more sock-like.

IMO they are a bit more comfy than OG insole Roshe Ones, and definitely more comfy than the flat newer insole Roshe Ones.

Last edited:
They got a bit more snug than the Ones, especially through the midfoot. I still went TTS though, wouldn't size up it's just more sock-like.

IMO they are a bit more comfy than OG insole Roshe Ones.
Great review, man! The twos do look more flexible and amazing on feet. Do they deliver on the promise of "all-day comfort"?

Also, did you guys hear about the Twos when you visited Nike HQ?

I'll have to wear them for longer than 10-15 minutes and I'll report back :tongue:

Nope, at the time they were still experimenting with different prints and fabrics on the One silhouette still.

Back
Top Bottom